Gms - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading Delia's comments this morning, I had to double check to make sure that GMS hadn't already signed for Celtic.

I'd be furious about this if I was an Arab.....Delia is talking about GMS as if he's already a Celtic player. He isn't...he's an important player in a side challenging Celtic at the top of the league.

Delia just doesn't seem to know when to keep his mouth shut.

Reading Delia's comments this morning, I had to double check to make sure that GMS hadn't already signed for Celtic.

I'd be furious about this if I was an Arab.....Delia is talking about GMS as if he's already a Celtic player. He isn't...he's an important player in a side challenging Celtic at the top of the league.

It's the just the usual public rough wooing that they're so good at.

Link??

its the stuff we are all used to Rossy. The boy is new to celtic and yet the arrogance and lack of resopect for other clubs already shines through. some things wont ever change sh*tty football set up that we have in this country.

Link??

It's in The National today.

He is a player we've been looking at for a long time. We hope to sign a contract with him in the summer. If we can do something now we will do it but everything has its price. We haven't talked with him but we have talked to his agent and we understand he is interested in coming to Celtic.

We have an opportunity to get hum under contract from the summer and we will do what we can to arrange it and hopefully it will be arranged in a few days.

Arsenal now after Van Dijk.

Wenger on TV and in the press this morning.......

' He is a player we've been looking at for a long time. We hope to sign a contract with him in the summer. If we can do something now we will do it but everything has its price. We haven't talked with him but we have talked to his agent and we understand he is interested in coming to Arsenal'

'We have an opportunity to get him under contract from the summer and we will do what we can to arrange it and hopefully it will be arranged in a few days.'