Gms - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And flood did.

He didn't actually. He was roughly and publicly wooed in the traditional Celtic way in the lead up to the semi final. United were trying to convince him to sign permanently but he was still Cardiff's player and only on loan at Utd. Celtic jumped in to sign him, concluding the deal the day after the semi, though everyone knew it was coming in the week before.

To be fair to wee Babyhead, he scored his first pen in that shootout, it was just went to 11-11 and back to the start.

He didn't actually. He was roughly and publicly wooed in the traditional Celtic way in the lead up to the semi final. United were trying to convince him to sign permanently but he was still Cardiff's player and only on loan at Utd. Celtic jumped in to sign him, concluding the deal the day after the semi, though everyone knew it was coming in the week before.

To be fair to wee Babyhead, he scored his first pen in that shootout, it was just went to 11-11 and back to the start.

Had he not agreed to sign at that point? I thought he had.

Quite disheartening that Mackay-Stevens wanted to sign for Caley Thistle, we had him on trial but let him go as we thought he was too injury prone! Some player we missed out on.

Fans could see from the couple of games he played that he had quality and were calling out to stick with him and give him a chance but after getting injured again in a friendly Terry Butcher thought he was too injury prone and let him go.

This will help.....Not!

He said: “It went well. I seems there are bigger problems there than me.”

Does he practice this kinda stuff...... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm interested to see how many times he fist pumps the centre circle on Wednesday night during his lap of honour after the Motherwell game.