Motherwell Vs Aberdeen - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Motherwell Vs Aberdeen

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Well will feel that they have to restore some pride, and that any Premiership match can be a potential banana skin, but the over-riding factor going into this fixture has to be Aberdeen's recent form.

We've won the last 6 League games in a row (all by clean sheets).

(9 of our last 11 games have been clean sheets.)

We have speed, creativity, height, experience, confidence, youth, hunger, professionalism, etc.

What we don't have is depth of squad, but Aberdeen are very close to putting it all together otherwise.

(Someone is due to be on the end of a thrashing, but I'd take 0-1 in a second.)

I suspect one of 2 things will happen...either we'll start really converting the chances we've been making and score 5 or 6, or Scott Brown will eventually pay the price for his inability to catch cross balls.

As ever, I'll go for 1-1.

I don't think you can base how the players approach the match on a few comments on a message board, adam.

I'm sure the players will be well aware of what is needed to get three points.

I'm certainly not getting over-confident as the wins stack up. In fact, there is an uneasy feeling that raised expectations are going to make any slip up feel worse than normal.

Unusual time for tv ! Usually games dont be screenef live whilst othet fixtures are being played.

I.e . Lunchtime of 17.00 kos to keep away from 15.00 starts.

Ps hope its bt sports

. It's on Sky. I assume that they wanted a Sunday afternoon game because they don't have the right to the FA Cup.