Motherwell Vs Aberdeen - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Motherwell Vs Aberdeen

I never saw it but it was never a penalty. Biased refereeing in my opinion. It was a fix.

Never defeated always Cheated MFC.

Not sure if serious...

I don't think any Motherwell fan will come on here and say we were cheated out of a point but at 1-0 down we still had a chance of getting something but shit like that kills it.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A deserved victory, but Motherwell came back into it as soon as those two young subs were brought on. The law of averages dictates that if we keep missing chances at 1-0, we're going to get caught out. Probably sooner rather than later.

I thought it hit his shoulder but even if it hit his hand it was never in a million years deliberate.

Looked like his elbow to me.

There is one angle that does make it look like he's moved his arm up towards the ball, so it is possible they will lose their appeal.

Not sure if serious...

I don't think any Motherwell fan will come on here and say we were cheated out of a point but at 1-0 down we still had a chance of getting something but shit like that kills it.

If he'd chested the ball away it would have been fine. He didn't, and it altered the flight of the ball. (IMO, which means feck all normally)

Incidentally, you responded to a post where it wasn't a penalty, however the poster hadn't seen it?

Looked like his elbow to me.

There is one angle that does make it look like he's moved his arm up towards the ball, so it is possible they will lose their appeal.

There's no way he had time to do anything, the ref should be considering the pace of the ball and the distance it has to travel. You could tell by his reaction that McManus had no control over what happened.

There's no way he had time to do anything, the ref should be considering the pace of the ball and the distance it has to travel. You could tell by his reaction that McManus had no control over what happened.

If he has actually moved his arm towards the ball, the decision is most likely correct.

Your comment about the reaction of McManus is absolutely ludicrous.

If he'd chested the ball away it would have been fine. He didn't, and it altered the flight of the ball. (IMO, which means feck all normally)

Incidentally, you responded to a post where it wasn't a penalty, however the poster hadn't seen it?

Eh? I quoted him because of his line about always cheated never defeated.

If he has actually moved his arm towards the ball, the decision is most likely correct.

Your comment about the reaction of McManus is absolutely ludicrous.

I thought you knew about these things, you're always being touted as the refereeing expert on here. If it's not deliberate it's not a foul, it wasn't deliberate.

£20 bet towards the TACC?

Where have I or any Aberdeen fan even hinted that we have a chance of the title?

Celtic should win it fairly comfortably but its hilarious listening to Diela trying to sound unbothered and your reaction to a last minute decision which didn't affect the outcome even if wrong appears to be sign that it bothered you.

Right just seen it again and I don't see how that can be a penalty. Any hint of him lifting his arm looks like a natural move where you are turning to protect yourself. Hopefully it gets over-ruled but McManus being suspended might be a good thing...

Anyway well done Aberdeen certainly could of been more than 1-0 before the penalty. Interested to see how long this run goes on for.

Only a point gained by ross county out of the bottom 3.

That is the only positive, shows how bad we have become looking out for other results.

Its going to be a long and tense season at fir park !

Your team looks like they have no confidence.

Up to the new manager to change that. You have better players than the league position indicates.

Should have been five or six but I'll take that.

If we can keep everyone fit then you never know because no team in the League has an attacking force like Pawlett,McGinn,Hayes,Rooney & Goodwillie.

Big game next against St Mirren at a ground where we normally struggle.

Big advantage is its not live