Whats Your Christmas Swally ? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Whats Your Christmas Swally ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This with my dinner...

D3679C3A-EE82-4595-9EAA-B5949DB659D0_zps

Not for the purists but I developed a liking for Warsteiner on the Dortmund trip - it was my travelling companion of choice on the Bochum to Hamburg train.

I've got some Innis & Gunn rum infused lined up for Christmas Day - haven't actually tried it before.

Edited by Charlie Endell

Will start the day with some prosecco and fresh orange, that should see me through until dinner.

Dinner will be served with The Ned Sauvignon Blanc.

I have a nice bottle of decanted port for the cheese board and will finish it all off with my new favourite December drink, The Kings Ginger.

I still have two 12 hour shifts to go. Finish at 7.00pm Christmas Eve having worked 11 of the 12 days leading up. The joy of food retailing at Christmas.

I always finish lunchtime on Christmas Eve - it's my favourite sesh of the festive period. I'm going to try and be reasonably sensible this year as I've ruined a few Christmas Days with horrendous hangovers.

I won some Glenfiddich Malt Masters edition on twitter, I don't know if it's a miniature or a bottle. I'm also hoping Santa will bring me some Talisker. And I have some Stella and Cava in the garage.

Talisker, you say? From the Isle of Skye, I believe