Whats Your Christmas Swally ? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Whats Your Christmas Swally ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a wee look in the cupboard. Got a choice of Fraoch, Sharps Doom Bar, Broughton Old Jock, some generic supermarket 'Czech lager', Duvel, Newcastle Brown, McEwans Champion, Iron Maiden Trooper, Adnams Broadside, Innes & Gunn, Tsingtao, plus some cider and alcohol-free beer for drivers.

Indeed :beer2: An early Xmas present from a mate who's dad works at the distillery. Believe it or not he handed it to me with the words 'mate, you want this? My auld man keeps getting me bottles but I'll never drink it all' :blink: ####in lunatic :lol:

An 18 yr-old Macallan freebie.

Hmmm.

You probably deserve it,

Have a bottle of blandys Madeira malvesa from 1862 in good nick as well bought about 12 years back in the army and navy stores in victoria in London which is now a house of Fraser think it's worth about the £300 mark did see a bottle on wine searcher.com a couple of years back for £500 and naw the taxi driver is no getting it lol