European Football These Days - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Football These Days

As a kid I used to have to listen on radio to european games, and sometimes wait on the news to see the scores (sometimes the feckers didnt give you the scores so had to wait on newspapers )

there was a sense of excitement waiting for the draws to come out and see who you were playing

TV has screwed all this now

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Inter Milan last week and they are pretty ####in awful if truth be told.I only knew two of their players,the Argie with the shit ponytail and the Tally with the ponytail who was a dumpling for Southampton ,they were both rank rotten on the night BTW.The left back looks no bad but a bit lightweight.

I'm gonny stick my neck out and say Celtic will beat them over two legs.

Mon the Hoops!

I'm watching Chievo v Inter right now, and Inter are rank. Not won in the league since 29th October.

Their Croatian number 10 is tasty though (he's scored tonight). If Celtic get their act together, which hasn't been at all evident in Europe this season, then they should be looking to get through this tie.

They've no chance if they insist on playing Ambrose..................

I'm watching Chievo v Inter right now, and Inter are rank. Not won in the league since 29th October.

Their Croatian number 10 is tasty though (he's scored tonight). If Celtic get their act together, which hasn't been at all evident in Europe this season, then they should be looking to get through this tie.

They've no chance if they insist on playing Ambrose..................

He flitted in and out of the game last week,when the chips were down he was posted missing.

Don't worry, Mancini will have them sorted by then.

2 easy wins for Inter Milan with Dundee knocking Celtic out the (diddy) cup and then the Dons beating Celtic in the league...

Gonna be a bad run of games for 'Ronny'.

Edited due to talking rubbish.

Edited by Barney Rubble