Craig Whyte Detained By Police In Mexico - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Craig Whyte Detained By Police In Mexico

I think you could be right

Oh this is going to test the pressure seals on this cover story all right. And then some.

I have never understood the sale to Whyte by Murray for a quid before the Big Tax Case was even decided. I hope to understand it better after this.

If the choice of Whyte was curious then equally the choice of Green has to be so.

And every arsehole thereafter...

This is now stretching back into the past and forward into the present.

Ranger's problems (as a simple football club) have now been superseded by this, RFC 2012 are now just passengers. RFC 1899 & RFC 2012 combined will be lucky to maintain their record of continuous football league presence while all this mess gets sorted out.

This is far worse than when Murray sold you out for the mystery quid.

edit: interesting how Green walks free.

Edited by thplinth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be very interesting

Who was it that stated he was a Scots born Monaco based "billionaire"?

It wasn't the Daily Record was it?

No more a billionaire than flea in the air, a crook or con man perhaps.

Apparently he was refused entry to Mexico, and returned to London to be arrested by Police Scotland on an arrest warrant to appear at Glasgow Sheriff court on Friday

Then there's also the small matter of another warrant issued by the High Court in London over his failure to appear over the Ticketus deal, so I imagine Whyte will be banged up all weekend

It's about time that proper answers were obtained as to what exactly went on!

Many Rangers fans will be waiting with interest.

Pretty sure my wife's guilty of that at the moment whilst doing the Christmas shopping!!

Away and get her arrested then !!!! - It will interesting to see who Whyte will drag down with him, always said he is not a man to be trusted "his eyes are to far apart" .

May have to open a new wing at "Bar L" for all the criminals in this case.

he's been bailed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-30242028

Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte has been released on bail following a court appearance over an alleged fraudulent takeover of the Ibrox club in 2011.

The 43-year-old was in the dock at Glasgow Sheriff Court, 24 hours after arriving back in the UK having been detained in Mexico.

He faced fraud allegations during a private hearing in court number three.

Mr Whyte was granted bail by Sheriff Andrew Normand after a 45-minute judicial examination hearing.

qyLB3Tu.gif

Who is the man
That would risk his neck for his brother man?
(Craigy!)
Can ya dig it?
Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about
(Craigy!)
Right on
You see this cat Craigy is a bad mother
(Shut your mouth)
But I'm talkin' about Craigy
(Then we can dig it)
He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman

Edited by ek_celt

HMRC can't get a fair trial in Scotland when it comes to RFC at what two or three attempts now. So what chance has poor Craigie got. None, every funny handshakin from the traffic wardens to the fuzz to the court of session will be aching to ram it to him. Nelson Mandela will have had a fairer show trial by the time this over.

And I think his beard suits him.

Free the bulgy eyed one (after he is inevitably locked up).

Edited by thplinth