England Match Thread - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England Match Thread

1320lichtie

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have STV only got mikes next to the England supporters?

I was thinking the same. I don't know if it's the same on UK tv but on French there's something odd about the sound. Someone is definitely playing with the filters.

I wish to f*uck that the England Ultras would shut the f*ck up with that drum and trumpet.

I was thinking the same. I don't know if it's the same on UK tv but on French there's something odd about the sound. Someone is definitely playing with the filters.

I wish to f*uck that the England Ultras would shut the f*ck up with that drum and trumpet.

At least they are making noise, objectionable though some of it is.

There's quite a few England supporters want rid of them too :-))

At least they are making noise, objectionable though some of it is.

I think you are regretting not joining them. :)

Thank christ I did not go. Dire stuff from us and to be fair they have not been great either but they have so much more quality than us in every part of the pitch.

Maybe just maybe those who have posted that we will go to Georgia, Ireland and win and take the Poles without a bother might just wake up and realise that yes we are better than we were but we are miles away from where people think we are.

I think you are regretting not joining them. :)

Thank christ I did not go. Dire stuff from us and to be fair they have not been great either but they have so much more quality than us in every part of the pitch.

Maybe just maybe those who have posted that we will go to Georgia, Ireland and win and take the Poles without a bother might just wake up and realise that yes we are better than we were but we are miles away from where people think we are.

Jeez, doesn't take much for the mood to take a dive again does it? :lol: It's 45 minutes of a friendly FFS. Tonight matters not a jot. A result would be nice of course, but I'm not going to throw myself in front of a bus if we get beat :worried:

Jeez, doesn't take much for the mood to take a dive again does it? :lol: It's 45 minutes of a friendly FFS. Tonight matters not a jot. A result would be nice of course, but I'm not going to throw myself in front of a bus if we get beat :worried:

Got to agree with this.

Getting the three points versus Ireland was the main thing and we done it.

It would be fecking brilliant to beat England and I'd love it if we come back to win this game 2-1 tonight but ultimately there's only pride at stake whilst it's a friendly.

May or we could stick Naismith upfront - I think that's it.

OK so maybe push Naismith up front. Bring in a fresh midfielder. Then later bring in May, in place of Naismith...?

Most of these players played on Friday, right? so if nothing else, it would be good to learn from some new combinations...