Ticket Shambles - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Shambles

jimstroma

Get a grip ffs.......I for one have no problem with Irish fans being in our end as we as Scotland supporters go in the home end in most away matches we attend!!!

I forgot that we are the best suppoerters in the world & have a license to do what we want!!!

Pogo

No problem standing next to irish fans,

Its the no voting unionists i dont want to mingle with.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People thinking there won't be trouble in the stands.... FFS just look at the arguing on these boards between the 2 sets of fans. It's nothing like any of the games we've had before, it's a big derby match we both speak the same language, chances are 70 percent of folk will have been bevvying all day. If something controversial happens in the game there will be bother. FFS I've saw Scotland fans argue/nearly fight between themselves over arguing about club sides. A rangers fan from Aberdeen was nearly scrapping with a Celtic fan at the Georgia game. Trouble written all over this with away fans in the home end I'm sorry to say.

this,interesting to see the reaction of supporters when or if one team scores or goes two goals up,a wee bit banter could turn into something bit more

Well the SFA have confirmed that they have sold 7000 home tickets to irish addresses so add the official 3200 away tickets plus the ones posted to the Irish living in the UK it should make for a cracking atmosphere

We are in danger of being outnumbered at home !!!! I can hear the song now You canna sell all your tickets. sell all your tickets LOL

Edited by Doric

Segregation should be strictly enforced. Anyone who thinks there's no potential for bother is deluded.

If discounted tickets are now on sale season ticket holders and those who bought single tickets at full price should get a refund of the difference.

The SSC has royally f*cked this up.

Well the SFA have confirmed that they have sold 7000 home tickets to irish addresses so add the official 3200 away tickets plus the ones posted to the Irish living in the UK it should make for a cracking atmosphere

Where have they confirmed this? I can't see this anywhere on the internet.

Edited by 1320lichtie

What's the story at the moment? Are the tickets on general sale or just to members?

I haven't been a member for 4 years or so but still get emails from sfa, been on several times over the last 2 or 3 days and get told every time there are none available. Supposedly there are Lisbon Lion Lower and South Stand Front available but when I click Buy Tickets Now I get the no tickets message

What's the story at the moment? Are the tickets on general sale or just to members?

I haven't been a member for 4 years or so but still get emails from sfa, been on several times over the last 2 or 3 days and get told every time there are none available. Supposedly there are Lisbon Lion Lower and South Stand Front available but when I click Buy Tickets Now I get the no tickets message

There were restricted view tickets available earlier tonight in Main Stand.

Can someone tell me why I am being charged for special delivery (£7.50) on top of booking fee and match tickets for England game?? it doesn't give the option to pick up tickets at the game! Who's running this horror show?

For anyone that's complainibg about the Irish being in the home end, a quick question.

Have you,or anyone you have travelled with,ever been in the home end at an away game.

Ok two questions.

Have you ever condemned anyone on here that has stated they have a home end ticket as they couldn't get an official away one?

The hypocrisy on this board is unreal,as someone else stated,people genuinely believe that we can do/go wherever we want,but anyone that dares do it at our home games should be flung out immediately.

Get a grip folks,it's only a game.

Edited by dandydunn

For anyone that's complainibg about the Irish being in the home end, a quick question.

Have you,or anyone you have travelled with,ever been in the home end at an away game.

Ok two questions.

Have you ever condemned anyone on here that has stated they have a home end ticket as they couldn't get an official away one?

The hypocrisy on this board is unreal,as someone else stated,people genuinely believe that we can do/go wherever we want,but anyone that dares do it at our home games should be flung out immediately.

Get a grip folks,it's only a game.

Those of us who don't, and won't, go in the home end at away games are entitled to our opinion on this. I don't want away fans next to me. I don't want them celebrating a goal next to me and I don't want to be having to keep and eye out if I'm celebrating a goal. Us and the Irish may have reputations for good behaviour but we also both have our bampots. It takes just one of said bampots to do something stupid and we've got trouble.

Yes, yes I have.

Yes, yes I have.

The Irish fans don't have a reputation for violence or anything like that. Very well behaved, just like us ! Nothing to worry about from them.

There's no doubt that one or two anti-Scots from Coatbridge and Garngad will be left deeply disappointed that they won't get the chance to indulge in any "Jock bashing" as Irish and Scots inevitably mix without any incident.

Were you at the game at Hampden in 2003 ? I spent 2 hours sitting adjacent to the Irish fans in the West enclosure getting called an orange by wee ends from Glasgow. The worse away support that there has ever been at Hampden

Were you at the game at Hampden in 2003 ? I spent 2 hours sitting adjacent to the Irish fans in the West enclosure getting called an orange by wee ends from Glasgow. The worse away support that there has ever been at Hampden

I'm assuming you never went to the NI friendly at Hampden?

It was like a Rangers away support. Utter sash bash.

We had to leave the Florida Park Bar as it was uncomfortable for the females who were with us. Drank with Ireland fans before friendly at Hampden no problem. Same in Dublin.

Ni fans were running riot with cops at the Celtic cup game before the game.