Ticket Shambles - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Shambles

jimstroma

Could they got this worse if they tried?

Overpriced tickets.

Selling tickets to Irish fans for home end.

Selling tickets in batches.

Loyal fans are pissed of and they are not listening. Only fans who travel will renew membership as it will be easy to get tickets for all future home games.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just spoke to police Scotland, voicing my concerns of integration of fans, Police Scotland say the onus lies with SFA the sfa have an obligation for the health and safety of all their staff also members of the public attending an organised event, police scotland can only act if an incident happens on the day.

just spoke to police Scotland, voicing my concerns of integration of fans, Police Scotland say the onus lies with SFA the sfa have an obligation for the health and safety of all their staff also members of the public attending an organised event, police scotland can only act if an incident happens on the day.

Bit of an overreaction no?

There will be fans mixing all day, I hope you voice concerns everytime Scotland fans are in the home end abroad?

im thinking of the ppl who are bringing children with them, I know some guys who are bringing other ppls children with them a big responsibility when the children are not your own that's my concern their safety, and as for your comment re away we usually get 5% that's what it should be then so be it.

Nothing better to do with your time mate?

Once your finished having a natter to Strathclyde's finest, maybe you can phone the German authorities and request a full inquest and report into those dangerous Scotland fans who risked the health and safety of the German public in Dortmund?

Lot of garbage.

im thinking of the ppl who are bringing children with them, I know some guys who are bringing other ppls children with them a big responsibility when the children are not your own that's my concern their safety, and as for your comment re away we usually get 5% that's what it should be then so be it.

Why, are the Irish going to snatch them or something?

Those foul mouthed Irish with their drinking and their football songs. Something really ought to be done about it.

We usually get more than 5% and still have our fans in the home end.

Did you phone to German police to voice your concerns as there would be 1000s of Scotland fans in the home end in sections where there were kids? Of the Czech, French, Icelandic etc over the years.

I think folk are making this out to be a bigger issue than it actually is. There will be 1000s of us in home end in Dublin.

The Irish fans don't have a reputation for violence or anything like that. Very well behaved, just like us ! Nothing to worry about from them.

There's no doubt that one or two anti-Scots from Coatbridge and Garngad will be left deeply disappointed that they won't get the chance to indulge in any "Jock bashing" as Irish and Scots inevitably mix without any incident.

We usually get more than 5% and still have our fans in the home end.

Did you phone to German police to voice your concerns as there would be 1000s of Scotland fans in the home end in sections where there were kids? Of the Czech, French, Icelandic etc over the years.

I think folk are making this out to be a bigger issue than it actually is. There will be 1000s of us in home end in Dublin.

True Squirrel- I've already agreed with my Irish mate that I'll be doing it in Dublin.

Two opposing fans who are best mates sitting next to each other in the home section of a football stadium... I can hear washboarder already...

31914460.jpg

To be fair regarding irish fans in the Scotland end. Of all supporters of other nations out there I would think the Irish would be one of the best ones to have in our home end. I have always found them fairly well behaved and generally just full of banter.

The SFA could have gave the Irish a bigger allocation in return for a sizeable amount of tickets for the return fixture.

The whole ticket fiasco for all home games is a complete shambles.

I really don't they could have got it so wrong if they tried.

The only thing they seem to have got right is the appointment of Strachan as manager. They have also made a mess of the sale of merchandise.

Every home game in the next 12 months should be a sell out.

My concern is Irish supporters who are Scottish - speaking to a lad at weekend who supports Celtic and Scotland, he said he has had arguments with a number of fellow Celtic fans he knows who will be supporting Ireland in home end. This could easily lead to bother if the result goes a certain way or something controversial happens on the pitch.

Well the SFA have confirmed that they have sold 7000 home tickets to irish addresses so add the official 3200 away tickets plus the ones posted to the Irish living in the UK it should make for a cracking atmosphere

The SFA could end up with some real shit on their hands. Utter shambles .

People thinking there won't be trouble in the stands.... FFS just look at the arguing on these boards between the 2 sets of fans. It's nothing like any of the games we've had before, it's a big derby match we both speak the same language, chances are 70 percent of folk will have been bevvying all day. If something controversial happens in the game there will be bother. FFS I've saw Scotland fans argue/nearly fight between themselves over arguing about club sides. A rangers fan from Aberdeen was nearly scrapping with a Celtic fan at the Georgia game. Trouble written all over this with away fans in the home end I'm sorry to say.