Weekend Gambling - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Gambling

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am waiting on melbourne city for £48 from a 6 team accum so they will prob feck up as thats my luck the now. :angry:

I've got Sydney fc (DNB). 1-0 Sydney at half time.

Consult me before placing any bets on Aussie fitbaw. I'm pretty good at it :)

Ah FFS what a balloon :-)):-)):-)):-))

Ok so when I said it was a victory turns out It's £27.50 profit.

My free bets have now gone onto tonights boxing. I'll see if I can build on that total.

Honestly what a tit, never noticed that. I'm not a big gambler in fairness. :blush:

I thought I caught that in one of their adverts this evening. It's still a great result though - bit of shrewd backing and laying and you can turn it risk free into cash.

Bet £3.65 was one of the worst sign-up offers I've ever encountered - you had to 'play through' the 'free bet' money a ridiculous number of times - think I just gave up.

I thought I caught that in one of their adverts this evening. It's still a great result though - bit of shrewd backing and laying and you can turn it risk free into cash.

Bet £3.65 was one of the worst sign-up offers I've ever encountered - you had to 'play through' the 'free bet' money a ridiculous number of times - think I just gave up.

In fairness to them it was in big black letters so I can have no complaints. :-))

I was all over Bellew with the free bets anyway. £106 in total so it's worked out not too bad.

Another Aussie win on Adelaide utd this morning. Had them to win and to win to nil (won 0-2) :)

Gambling on Aussie fitba? Is this john Hartson style betting or do you know a bit about it? Random at any rate. :)

Always mind reading a story about him and he was saying he started betting on ice hockey results at one point.