Aberdeen new manager... until the next one - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen new manager... until the next one

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What’s the hurry?

I don't think there is from an Aberdeen perspective. Recent results mean they should be okay but all this talk of an imminent appointment and then nothing reflects badly on those running the club.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

I don't think there is from an Aberdeen perspective. Recent results mean they should be okay but all this talk of an imminent appointment and then nothing reflects badly on those running the club.

With the exception of a 3rd place finish, everything the club has done for the last few years looks badly on those running the club.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Anything happening, is the Swedish dude still favourite? 

Nobody has a clue mate. 😆 🤣 😂 

Swedish media now saying Aberdeen have been told what the asking price is, and that he will bring his entire backroom staff with him, so looks like something is happening behind the scenes.

13 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Sounds like Aberdeen have got him, as Elfsborg have called a press conference this afternoon where they will announce his replacement

I hope he's ready for the championship 

I won't hold my breath since Cormack hasn't got the best record but this time they seem to have put some thought into who the manager should be