Squad watch - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Squad watch

GLOSTA

17 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

McGinn was MOTM for me v city and arsenal. 

Totally agree. Love the guy. He always makes an effort to come over and speak to you if you're at a Scotland away match. No one will replace king Kenny in my heart but he is getting close. The similarity is the joy on his face when he scores. All you want as a fan is for the player to play for the short and passion.  And such a lovely bloke - real role model. 

22 minutes ago, WeeJohnny said:

Totally agree. Love the guy. He always makes an effort to come over and speak to you if you're at a Scotland away match. No one will replace king Kenny in my heart but he is getting close. The similarity is the joy on his face when he scores. All you want as a fan is for the player to play for the short and passion.  And such a lovely bloke - real role model. 

Couldn’t agree more (and I’m a jambo)

love him. 

17 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

McGinn was MOTM for me v city and arsenal. 

He's an absolute Rolls Royce of a player. At his age I don't think any bigger clubs would take a punt on him except for maybe a January panic buy. But it may suit him and the National Team for him to stay at a more modest club like Villa until he's in his twilight years.

If a big team were to come in for him, I would imagine he would break the Scottish transfer record comfortably, unless he was out of contract of course.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...