codes from Uefa received? - Page 30 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

15 hours ago, AlfieMoon said:

I’ve seen people on fb suggest that they’ve contacted UEFA with this scenario and they will link the games you have a common category. 

Edit: just seen others beat me to it with this info. 

Any more success stories with this? We have this scenario in our group but haven’t contacted uefa yet. 

Can confirm that UEFA have told me they will do this once the sales process is finished. Just needed to contact them with the order numbers. Sent them the request originally using this https://support.tickets-euro2024.uefa.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, trout101 said:

Did anyone on 11 not get what they wanted? The maths doesn't add up here very well unless a big chunk of 11 pointers weren't even trying

This is not like trying to get a ticket for a qualifier at the likes of Wembley or Stade de France..... all the Fans First tickets are gone, and probably the majority of Cat 3, so its now the point where is paying £400/£600 for a single football ticket really high on your list of priorities. 

3 minutes ago, wanderer said:

This is not like trying to get a ticket for a qualifier at the likes of Wembley or Stade de France..... all the Fans First tickets are gone, and probably the majority of Cat 3, so its now the point where is paying £400/£600 for a single football ticket really high on your list of priorities. 

second two games are maxed at 200 odd euros 

20 hours ago, Broath Boy said:

Have tried on logging in on my sons pc and not there also, I have sent an email to uefa detailing query and await response, will let you know how I get on, cheers.

Got a response from uefa, they posted a link, but nothing in there helped, looks like will just have to use the portal link for tickets to enter the grounds.

https://support.tickets-euro2024.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/11229881703836?source=search&auth_token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoyMDg2MTY5LCJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxMTY2MDc0OTE0OTg1MiwidGlja2V0X2lkIjo4MjQxNzYsImNoYW5uZWxfaWQiOjYzLCJ0eXBlIjoiU0VBUkNIIiwiZXhwIjoxNzA0NjI1NzIxfQ.whJIZ1Rq0-nC1rXze3Mh3ij_Q_ezKXYdptPDKMxUsv0

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

People would have wanted to know, they have a provided an approximate number based on numbers sold when they made the statement.

They have done nothing wrong here. 

It's not a big deal in the overall scheme of things, but I just think they could be using their time better, by answering the phones and replying to the emails of folk who have problems that need sorting, rather than fannying about on twitter all day.

19 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Especially when some of the €400 Munich tickets are literally one row behind the Fans First area. Absolute extortion!

8 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Especially when some of the €400 Munich tickets are literally one row behind the Fans First area. Absolute extortion!

Exactly, I had set my budget before the ticket portal was opening, and the Germany game was the one that made me feel the most sick on with anxiety that I may have to either scrap probably the biggest game out of the lot, or pay over the odds for that one and bin the other two.

18 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

It's not a big deal in the overall scheme of things, but I just think they could be using their time better, by answering the phones and replying to the emails of folk who have problems that need sorting, rather than fannying about on twitter all day.

I’m with Kumnio here. I think it’s wholly appropriate that they give an indicative figure, which they did. 

So many people asking and wondering how many were likely to be available. I’d bet that them pushing that info out on a few tweets saved them umpteen email responses to people asking that question. 

2 hours ago, supersub said:

Shambles.

I've got code for myself sent to my email.

Neither of my sons gave codes or email from SSC

SSC sent my sons access codes to an old email address I had when I first joined the SSC, despite assurances that I would receive these to my email address linked to my SSC account. 

By the time it was sorted and manual access codes sent to both sons email addresses I got 3 x Cat 1  for Switzerland.

15 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Exactly, I had set my budget before the ticket portal was opening, and the Germany game was the one that made me feel the most sick on with anxiety that I may have to either scrap probably the biggest game out of the lot, or pay over the odds for that one and bin the other two.

As a showpiece the Germany game is bigger, however if we guarantee finally qualifying from a group versus Switzerland or Hungary it will ultimately be one of the greatest nights in our history.

Is anyone willing to anonymously (from the cover of your username) admit to sharing codes with anyone? And whether they worked? 

Reason for asking - mate has 2x kids on 10pts tomorrow, but he’s already purchased his own. Only way I can see would be the kids to create spoof over 18 accounts - based on the ‘if’ the codes could be shared. (I know against the rules) 

Edited by AlfieMoon

8 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

Is anyone willing to anonymously (from the cover of your username) admit to sharing codes with anyone? And whether they worked? 

Reason for asking - mate has 2x kids on 10pts tomorrow, but he’s already purchased his own. Only way I can see would be the kids to create spoof over 18 accounts - based on the ‘if’ the codes could be shared. (I know against the rules) 

From memory, at the last Euros, folk tried this and did not work.... it would let them put the ticket in their basket, but would not let them complete the transaction when they went to pay/

11 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

I suspect it'll only work if all the tickets are for the same category. 

1 hour ago, Ray said:

I'm a nervous wreck. Managed to put through two orders soon after noon for myself and a mate who's also on 11 points. One of the orders was having payment problems, for no apparent reason, and kept failing. Tried to start again and wouldn't accept the codes, as they were linked to the failed order. Codes were released an hour later and managed to get sorted out at 1pm. 

This happened to me yesterday. Tried 3 different cards, all rejected. Basket cleared, codes no longer working. STRESS!!!!!

But I was then transferred to an Order Confirmation page with a reference number and each match listed, so I thought okay a payment must have worked. I went back to the order confirmation page later and it said order cancelled.

My heart was racing, but managed to get all the Category tickets I originally set out to get. (All Cat 3)

1 hour ago, trout101 said:

Did anyone on 11 not get what they wanted? The maths doesn't add up here very well unless a big chunk of 11 pointers weren't even trying

There are still Hungary tickets left, I am going to first 2 games and jumped on to see if sold out. Hungary Cat1 left still as of 5 mins ago. So out of the 7k 11 pointers there havent been over 3.5k buyers for each game. Also some 12 pointers who waited to buy will have bought today (those with kids etc.)

3 minutes ago, beeky86 said:

There are still Hungary tickets left, I am going to first 2 games and jumped on to see if sold out. Hungary Cat1 left still as of 5 mins ago. So out of the 7k 11 pointers there havent been over 3.5k buyers for each game. Also some 12 pointers who waited to buy will have bought today (those with kids etc.)

Is Hungary Cat1 all that is left of all three games?

17 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

The person giving you the codes would need to be an SSC member who isn't going. I think you would need to set up a UEFA account using their details including passport number etc. You would then put the app on your kids phone. (Sorry your mates kids phone, aye right 😉) and use that when you download the tickets. The only risk might be if they do ID checks at the stadium. Probably a small risk, but if it's a 400 euro ticket that might make the risk seem bigger?

9 minutes ago, Johnny_Ham said:

Is Hungary Cat1 all that is left of all three games?

I can only see the Hungary game as have used my code for first two games. A friend has said Switzerland has sold out but thats not something i can confirm could be rumour.

Edited by beeky86

7 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

The person giving you the codes would need to be an SSC member who isn't going. I think you would need to set up a UEFA account using their details including passport number etc. You would then put the app on your kids phone. (Sorry your mates kids phone, aye right 😉) and use that when you download the tickets. The only risk might be if they do ID checks at the stadium. Probably a small risk, but if it's a 400 euro ticket that might make the risk seem bigger?

Despite your suspicion 😂 … the kids (on 10 points) will be receiving codes tomorrow - so would in effect be passing their own code to themselves (using an overage UEFA account). So the code is not actually being passed from person to person, but technically would be to try and get round the U18 buying restrictions. 

Edited by AlfieMoon

Got 3x Cat 2 tickets the day😎.   A lot of money but fuck it, the amount of away games ive travelled to over the years and watched utter dross.  400€ won’t matter in 10 years, chance to go to the opening game of a tournament and at such a great stadium can’t be missed.  

9 minutes ago, radian_13 said:

Got 3x Cat 2 tickets the day😎.   A lot of money but fuck it, the amount of away games ive travelled to over the years and watched utter dross.  400€ won’t matter in 10 years, chance to go to the opening game of a tournament and at such a great stadium can’t be missed.  

Absolutely. I was lucky enough to get FF ticket for Munich but I would have paid €400 if I had to. I would have hated doing it and would have complained to anyone who would listen but by the time I rocked up to that big white stupid looking stadium I would have forgotten all about the price. 

14 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

Despite your suspicion 😂 … the kids (on 10 points) will be receiving codes tomorrow - so would in effect be passing their own code to themselves (using an overage UEFA account). So the code is not actually being passed from person to person, but technically would be to try and get round the U18 buying restrictions. 

You've got me confused. Sounds like they aren't sharing codes but stealing another person's ID ?

21 minutes ago, beeky86 said:

I can only see the Hungary game as have used my code for first two games. A friend has said Switzerland has sold out but thats not something i can confirm could be rumour.

Swiss game sold out. Cat1 & Cat2 tickets left for the Germany game and Cat1 tickets left for the Hungary game. God knows how many though.