codes from Uefa received? - Page 27 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

22 minutes ago, TA-West Germany said:

I am always wondering why this is followed so strict. In Germany at league games you have terrace standing but even if there is all seaters, nobody really cares. Just take a space in the stand as you come. I also think stewards at Euros 2024 will not be too strict as in Germany this topic is not so important in Bundesliga. I do get that you may want to buy the same section though so you can do this together 🙂

will it not be the case though, that different categories will be in different sections of the ground, so you may not be able to move between different areas as you'll have to enter via different gates.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, wanderer said:

SSC just posted what is left over for today,

Germany, Approx. 3500 Standard Tickets- CAT 1, CAT 2 & CAT 3 Remaining.

Switzerland, Approx. 3500 Standard Tickets - CAT 1 & CAT 2 Remaining.

Hungary, Approx. 3500 Standard Tickets- CAT 1, CAT 2 & CAT 3 Remaining.

That is still a decent amount although many of them are going to be costly. Its just a pity so many fans are on 11 points. I would hate to be in that position.

Good luck to everyone trying today.

16 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Seems a very round number and it's the same number for all three games. Sounds like they've just taken a guess at how many they think will be left.

7 minutes ago, Grumpychops said:

will it not be the case though, that different categories will be in different sections of the ground, so you may not be able to move between different areas as you'll have to enter via different gates.

Yeah, that is why I mentioned, same section makes sense. But trying to get seats next to each other not really sth that will be followed (not anymore once people are pissed anyways) but I do not know if it is mandatory for the uefa process to book same section. 

For the folks like me on over 12 points but waiting to buy together with 11 pointers today (my under 18 son) I'm assuming it makes sense to log in pre noon, add my tickets to the basket, then add my sons codes at noon?? 

Edited by dezmondo

1 minute ago, dezmondo said:

For the folks like me on over 12 points but waiting to buy together with 11 pointers today (my under 18 son) I'm assuming it makes sense to log in pre noon, add my tickets to the basket, then add my sons codes at noon?? 

Can under 18 be booked on the same transaction as over 18 ? Sorry I haven’t been paying attention to that part as I don’t have anyone under 18 coming.
If they can then yes,  getting your tickets in the basket first would be best but you only have a certain amount of time to book it so don’t go in too early or you will time out.

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

Can under 18 be booked on the same transaction as over 18 ? Sorry I haven’t been paying attention to that part as I don’t have anyone under 18 coming.
If they can then yes,  getting your tickets in the basket first would be best but you only have a certain amount of time to book it so don’t go in too early or you will time out.

Yes, it's the only the way they can get booked. Having to gamble here 🙈. That's what I was thinking, I'll literally jump on a few minutes before 🤞

16 hours ago, Broath Boy said:

Have tried on logging in on my sons pc and not there also, I have sent an email to uefa detailing query and await response, will let you know how I get on, cheers.

I don't see anything by logging on to the UEFA page either, and nothing under the grey competitions box. 

Not overly concerned, as everything is there when I click on the ticket portal link that tyder63 posted, and I've got my confirmation emails.

1 hour ago, wanderer said:

That's a pretty decent number left available although obviously the cost is going to be the biggest factor.

57 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

That is still a decent amount although many of them are going to be costly. Its just a pity so many fans are on 11 points. I would hate to be in that position.

Good luck to everyone trying today.

Better than being on 10 points. The Munich game is ridiculously expensive for cat 1 and cat 2 but the other 2 games really aren’t that bad considering how much we’ll all be paying to get to Germany and to stay there. 

56 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Seems a very round number and it's the same number for all three games. Sounds like they've just taken a guess at how many they think will be left.

Surely UEFA can provide accurate figures to the SFA? I’m not surprised it’s a very similar figure for Cologne and Stuttgart but I thought there would be more available for Munich than the other 2. 

The vast majority probably did buy 3 tickets though so maybe there is a very similar number for all 3 games though. 

If the figures are accurate it does mean that over 1300 12+ pointers either didn’t buy 3 tickets or bought no tickets at all which seems a bit high to me. 

1 minute ago, Texas Pete said:

Surely UEFA can provide accurate figures to the SFA? I’m not surprised it’s a very similar figure for Cologne and Stuttgart but I thought there would be more available for Munich than the other 2. 

The vast majority probably did buy 3 tickets though so maybe there is a very similar number for all 3 games though. 

If the figures are accurate it does mean that over 1300 12+ pointers either didn’t buy 3 tickets or bought no tickets at all which seems a bit high to me. 

Aye, UEFA will know the number fairly accurately but the SFA won't have a fukin clue. They are just guessing.

3 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

Top tip, have your passport to hand as you may need to input your passport details to proceed if you have not done already.

You don't have to wait to do that. You can do that now. Just check if it's already in your UEFA account. If you have renewed your passport since you last used your UEFA account, you will need to update the number.

3 minutes ago, DesiScotsman said:

Why could they just not send the access codes out at 10:30 like they done yesterday?

They must have had some sort of technical issue. I‘m sure they’d have sent them out at 10:30 if they could have.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly and there isn’t a repeat of the fiasco on Wednesday. 

1 minute ago, DesiScotsman said:

Why could they just not send the access codes out at 10:30 like they done yesterday?

Maybe the codes for 12+ pointers will be suspended at 11:45 and then all codes get enabled at 12.

Not convinced they have the capability to setup different start times for different codes, if they did then the 11 point codes being sent a day early on Wednesday wouldn't have been such a problem.

83% of all people on 12+ took tickets yesterday for all 3 matches. 

There are 7102 people maximum going for 3500 tickets for each match. 

More likely to be 6100 people going for 3500 based on yesterdays percentages.

Very lucky to get all 3, 50/50 on getting 2 and a good chance of getting 1 but at a high price. 

Clever folk are going for game 2 and game 3 first.