codes from Uefa received? - Page 22 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

32 minutes ago, All Blues said:

I was in fans first for all three then got thrown out three times. Tried with different devices and now my Germany code is blocked! 

Any advice!!?! 

It might have gone through. Same happened to me thought I'd missed out then a confirmation email came through despite always being told the card didn't work. Check your spam folder too. 

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rugbyroader said:

Same for me. Panicked when I had to start again. It froze at payment stage before credit card so wasn't timed out. Still got fans first for first 2 games but none left for Hungary which is odd. 

That might be a good thing.

Stuttgart looks very shallow behind the goals. They renovated the ends of the stadium from an oval. It looks a bit of a shyte job to me.

10 minutes ago, fergiektid said:

Not trying to scare you, but get double checking that.  Make sure your order has a PDF invoice on there (and also check for email confirmation).

I had a similar issue, got stuck at an order summary with order id etc...The order was cancelled after 4 minutes and I had to go again and missed out on FF tickets as a result.  Fucking furious and delighted at the same time! :D

Yeh all good, it all resolved itself ina few minutes. Now got an invoice, email was in spam and the tickets appear under My Tickets 👍🏽

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

Can someone remind me where you add to sit next to someone i cannot see anything obvious like ‘my tickets ‘ in my account but i have confirmation of the tickets. 

In My Acccount under Order History, though good luck getting it to work

I thought I'd been blocked and was also wondering why email confirmation not arrived but just checked spam and the purchase that the website said hadn't gone through actually had! So if you are blocked it may be because you have bought the ticket but didn't realise! I'm cat 3 for all 3 - had 3x fans first in the basket and thrown out so I'm now not sitting with my son but at least i have tickets so I can't really complain. (Also I'm paying for his so it saves me!) 

Logged in at 12:00 and the system told me fans first had sold out.

Turns out they weren't sold out as loads of folk got them 🤮

Obviously the system couldn't cope with the hits it received for that Category.

So had to buy a 195 euro ticket, also 60 and 45 euro for the other two games.

Works out about £80 a ticket on average, the money has been deducted from my visa account and I have recieved my confirmation email.

C U YOU ALL IN ZE FATHER LAND.

Will need to start saving as my piggy bank is empty

29 minutes ago, Diego10 said:

In My Acccount under Order History, though good luck getting it to work

Thanks. I couldn’t get that information  at all in my account i had to use a totally different link after googling the question. I don’t remember having this problem last time. Should the app not show this info ?

5 minutes ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Logged in at 12:00 and the system told me fans first had sold out.

Turns out they weren't sold out as loads of folk got them 🤮

Obviously the system couldn't cope with the hits it received for that Category.

So had to buy a 195 euro ticket, also 60 and 45 euro for the other two games.

Works out about £80 a ticket on average, the money has been deducted from my visa account and I have recieved my confirmation email.

C U YOU ALL IN ZE FATHER LAND.

Will need to start saving as my piggy bank is empty

yeah, I suspect it'll be the old issue of people putting too many tickets in their basket so looked like they were all gone. 

Cut & pasted codes for Germany & Switzerland & tickets worked fine but didn’t work for Hungary game, all 3 codes were different but when I cut & pasted the Hungary code the  numbers from the Germany code appeared in the code box & code not available/ in use appeared, tried 3 times & same happened, manually typed in the Hungary code & worked fine but fans first all gone so got a €60 ticket. Anyone else experience this?