codes from Uefa received? - Page 21 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“For members having issues with codes with error messages of the codes in use, cancelled or failed payment.

UEFA have advised if you wait 30 mins, the code will reactivate and you can use it to purchase the match”.

Hope that helps anyone panicking 👍

Edited by Andy C

Anyone had issues with the seat with function? I got fans first tickets for all 3 matches but my girlfriend only manged fans first for matches 1 and 3, match 2 is a different category. Should we not be able to use this for matches 1 and 3? It's saying You cannot be seated with the file XXXXXX because there is no seat with the same seat category between those files. Please verify the file number.

Obviously we have the same category for 2 matches, any suggestions?

1 minute ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

Anyone had issues with the seat with function? I got fans first tickets for all 3 matches but my girlfriend only manged fans first for matches 1 and 3, match 2 is a different category. Should we not be able to use this for matches 1 and 3? It's saying You cannot be seated with the file XXXXXX because there is no seat with the same seat category between those files. Please verify the file number.

Obviously we have the same category for 2 matches, any suggestions?

Aye we're the same, will worry about that me the weeks to come.

That was easy. So easy, I can't quite believe it.

Got exactly what I wanted... The cheap FAN FIRST for Munich and the upper tier CAT3 for Cologne and Stuttgart.

I would have been happy with FAN FIRST for Cologne too (it's a cracking stadium for fans; it's close and steep) but I stuck to my original plan and didn't deviate.

11 minutes ago, Andy C said:

“For members having issues with codes with error messages of the codes in use, cancelled or failed payment.

UEFA have advised if you wait 30 mins, the code will reactivate and you can use it to purchase the match”.

Hope that helps anyone panicking 👍

Thanks Andy.

1 minute ago, Broath Boy said:

Purchased all 3 tickets, no confirmation email, been 30 mins, in my tickets in the app it says this ticket will be available in app closer to the match, do you think I’m good, are able to close uefa app without loosing everything, no email yet.

Check yer spam folder 

Anyone have issues at payment stage?I had fans first for all 3 games in my basket got to payment and it hung before I got to credit card stage. Went back in posted the codes again and got Fans First for the first 2 games but it came up as none left for hungary game so had to go up a Category. All happened between 12.00 and 12.15 so web traffic would have been high and system struggling. Can't complain after initial panic. 

44 minutes ago, runningtings said:

Seemed to work, but didn't get the confirmation when I came back from payment screen. Says the order is in my order history though so seems to be fine and I have an order number

Not trying to scare you, but get double checking that.  Make sure your order has a PDF invoice on there (and also check for email confirmation).

I had a similar issue, got stuck at an order summary with order id etc...The order was cancelled after 4 minutes and I had to go again and missed out on FF tickets as a result.  Fucking furious and delighted at the same time! :D

45 minutes ago, aufc_bawbag said:

Bought for me and my wee boy. Had fans first for every game then went to pay and it timed out. Had to go again! Eventually Got us fans first x 2 games and a cat 3 restricted for the Swiss game. Thank god that’s over!!

Same for me. Panicked when I had to start again. It froze at payment stage before credit card so wasn't timed out. Still got fans first for first 2 games but none left for Hungary which is odd. 

Edited by Rugbyroader

13 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

Purchased all 3 tickets, no confirmation email, been 30 mins, in my tickets in the app it says this ticket will be available in app closer to the match, do you think I’m good, are able to close uefa app without loosing everything, no email yet.

Emailed confirmation came, but with a 5-10 minute delay.

Also arrived in JUNK FOLDER.

20 minutes ago, TA-West Germany said:

I also paid 110€ so fans first in all. Booking time: 1pm 🙂 for me easy one. Hope all others are going through fine, too...

Nice one. The stress of the last couple of days has lifted and we can start looking forward to the games. 

At least you don’t need to worry about flights and the like.