Fuck the SFA. Dons league cup final tickets sold out in <2hrs... - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Fuck the SFA. Dons league cup final tickets sold out in <2hrs...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, dandydunn said:

We all know what will happen. They simply won’t be that stupid to even attempt anything if they do have tickets. 

Remember, this is the support who made fake tickets to get into a cup tie against Fraserburgh. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

There’s a message doing the rounds that apparently police Scotland have told all bus companies they’re not allowed to leave Aberdeen until 9:30 to ensure groups don’t arrive before 1 😂😂😂

I think people underestimate how involved these fuckers are in things like allocating sections. Their mucky paws will be all over this in the background!

2 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

My brother has got 2 tickets from a Rangers fan for the East Stand 😂😂😂

There's definitely a wheen of them going to be in there.  

No he hasn’t and if he has/there is, they best be prepared for a whole lot of violence. 

18 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Aberdeen have released a statement regarding tickets and deactivated any tickets bought from rangers fans

https://www.afc.co.uk/2023/11/17/club-statement-cup-final-tickets/

'A small number' 

'Who didn't meet the protocols'

'Approximately 19500'

Already 'noise' of Dons fans having their tickets refunded

What a fukin mess, just so the 2500 that were held back can be be sent to the huns as planned

All will be revealed next month.....

49 minutes ago, Redz said:

https://www.afc.co.uk/2023/11/17/club-statement-cup-final-tickets/

'A small number' 

'Who didn't meet the protocols'

'Approximately 19500'

Already 'noise' of Dons fans having their tickets refunded

What a fukin mess, just so the 2500 that were held back can be be sent to the huns as planned

All will be revealed next month.....

I should have edited my post, the club are deactivating a small number of tickets for some who did not meet protocols

I don;t understand why any ranger fan would buy these tickets. Its asking for trouble. Buying a ticket for the opposition end in this match or in fact in any match just doesn't appeal to me. Its asking for trouble.

47 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I should have edited my post, the club are deactivating a small number of tickets for some who did not meet protocols

I don;t understand why any ranger fan would buy these tickets. Its asking for trouble. Buying a ticket for the opposition end in this match or in fact in any match just doesn't appeal to me. Its asking for trouble.

Apologies, I was only quoting the link, not trying to contradict 👍

Quite, but it goes on. I've sat in the 'home end' (Including the hunnery) in the past when unable to secure an away one - Yet not one shred of evidence showing that any have gone to huns this time

It's obvious how this has been played out - We haven't even been given the 19500 their (SPFL) own press release confirmed FFS - These were already 'promised'

Add to that - How dare AFC sell out, and sell tickets in a way that a huge amount of our fans have asked for (they moved quickly through the gears, granted) for sometime now, thus embarrassing the kunts

Keep a keen eye on the top tier of the SS next month......

They’re making a rip roaring cunt of this now. Cancelling Aberdeen fans tickets all over the place, be very surprised if the most folk don’t tell them to ram it now when they go on general sale. 

The old “you can’t buy a ticket without going to a game, but can’t go to a game without a ticket” 🙈

10 hours ago, dandydunn said:

They’re making a rip roaring cunt of this now. Cancelling Aberdeen fans tickets all over the place, be very surprised if the most folk don’t tell them to ram it now when they go on general sale. 

The old “you can’t buy a ticket without going to a game, but can’t go to a game without a ticket” 🙈

I'm almost glad  can't go. I've seen a few dons fans based in England have been shafted because they don't have a long purchase history, that's the boat I'd be in if I could go.

We've been bullied  - Manufactured to such an extent that we've been 'told' how it will play out

We're only guilty of going to general (*Not public) sale too quickly - This was well communicated, and in line with feedback

Clearly 17k was the maximum they were expecting / willing to give us, and we've caught the SPFL with their pants down

Have the Huns had their protocols checked / Or how the debenture seats are divided to provide us with 19500 - I'll bet my house on 'rules' being broken in the distribution of these - Where are those public investigations?

Huns above us next month will confirm how fukin spineless we actually are

*Public = Any cnut / General = Those with an AFC purchase history

Edited by Redz
spelling

On 11/18/2023 at 1:40 AM, slasher said:

Well seen the sheepworriers are not commenting any more.

They have made an unprecedented, roaring, complete James hunt of this 😂😂😂😂

17K seat in a ground that holds 52K is an absolutely disgraceful allocation for a cup final at supposedly "neutral" venue.