Ticket allocations and SSC points - Page 17 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket allocations and SSC points

GLOSTA

9 minutes ago, macwomble said:

I think it’s highly likely a small proportion of our tickets will be the 400€ and 600€ ones! UEFA don’t care about fans pockets! Too busy lining their own!!

Yeah. Thr last people that they are interested in is the fans. They are happy to milk the fans to keep them in the style they are accustomed to. Hopefully there a lot of lower category tickets available. 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Yeah. Thr last people that they are interested in is the fans. They are happy to milk the fans to keep them in the style they are accustomed to. Hopefully there a lot of lower category tickets available. 

I have said  a few times I think that 12-32 pointers will all get the lower 2 priced categories if thats what they want. Mind you 195€ ain’t that low! In the stadium in Munich it looks to me from the ticketing plan there are less fan first tickets by % of the whole stadium than some grounds but quite a high number of cat 3 tickets, so think they will be the highest volume will be allocated. Time will tell though! 

IMG_4137.png

3 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Sorry if it's in here already but we still don't know how many Fans First tickets there are versus Cat 1,2 and 3 do we? If it's significantly less than the 10,000 allocation of 32-12 pointers, you would think they would have broken the sales schedule up a bit more?

No and SFA claim they don’t know either! Claiming it’s all down to UEFA!!

1 minute ago, macwomble said:

No and SFA claim they don’t know either! Claiming it’s all down to UEFA!!

England are selling based on attendance with codes for lowest price tickets being mailed to highest cap (points) holders first etc!! So they can take advantage before people who have been to far fewer games! 

13 minutes ago, macwomble said:

England are selling based on attendance with codes for lowest price tickets being mailed to highest cap (points) holders first etc!! So they can take advantage before people who have been to far fewer games! 

I was thinking this, so by broadly allocating between 32-12 pointers, there's a very high chance the people at the lower end who make up the majority of those will get Fans First tickets?

40 minutes ago, thesaint said:

SFA are just the same, money grabbing free loaders🤬

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Good luck. 👍

Cheers mate. I think the Cat1 (600 euro) and Cat2 (400 euro) will limit some peoples finances and so there will be a reonsable number that filter down to 11 points. PLus add in the crazy flight and hotel costs not everyone will be able to go for the required 6 nights for two games. Just such a costly enterprise!

6 minutes ago, beeky86 said:

Cheers mate. I think the Cat1 (600 euro) and Cat2 (400 euro) will limit some peoples finances and so there will be a reonsable number that filter down to 11 points. PLus add in the crazy flight and hotel costs not everyone will be able to go for the required 6 nights for two games. Just such a costly enterprise!

I agree that the ticket prices especially for the opening game are horrendous. I really am hoping for fan first tickets.

Imagine paying these prices on top of a flight to Qatar.

Thank goodness we never qualified for that tournament. 

3 minutes ago, MartinTartan said:

Possibly another silly question - will everyone on 12 points automatically get sent a code from the supporters club or do you have to apply beforehand?

They will send you the code whether you want it or not. No need to apply first. 

14 minutes ago, mariokempes said:

Saw on Facebook re folks getting an email from ssc last week.  Checked and I've seen nowt. 

What was it and is it required? A pre sale summit?

Yes ssc do have correct email address.

Are you not in the elite team nowadays?

1 hour ago, macwomble said:

If that's the case then the sfa are lying to us that it's all down to uefa and they have no say in the matter. Just that they can't be arsed making the effort. Makes you wonder what we are paying the supporters club for. An absolute disgrace if guys who go to most games lose out to lower point members. The whole concept of loyslty points is to reward... LOYALTY.. Duh! If englanf can do it then so can we. Suggest everybody who feels the same fires off an email to the supporters club telling them about england making the effort and asking why they aren't doing the same. 

10 minutes ago, mariokempes said:

Sadly dropped off that pedestal...

Anyhoo the email?

Its the email I posted. I received it on 29 th. About the process for buying tickets. Not sure if it only went to people on 12-32 points. Shouldnt have as the sale will go to  those on lower points. 

1 hour ago, GroundsKeeper said:

I agree that the ticket prices especially for the opening game are horrendous. I really am hoping for fan first tickets.

Imagine paying these prices on top of a flight to Qatar.

Thank goodness we never qualified for that tournament. 

Its ridiculous. So much for a working class sport. 

17 minutes ago, mariokempes said:

Sadly dropped off that pedestal...

Anyhoo the email?

We got it last week. If you didn't get it, then you should get in touch with them pronto as you probably won't get the email with the code for buying tickets either. The main point of the email was to check that your contact details are up to date. Catch 22. 😉

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

We got it last week. If you didn't get it, then you should get in touch with them pronto as you probably won't get the email with the code for buying tickets either. The main point of the email was to check that your contact details are up to date. Catch 22. 😉

Ta

55 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Anyone any idea when code email will arrive.

I was hoping today, but obviously not...

4 minutes ago, stocky said:

Anyone any idea when code email will arrive.

I was hoping today, but obviously not...

To answer my own question.

""Please note: Eligible supporters shall receive their codes ahead of 12 noon on Wednesday, 6 December.

Doesn't leave much time...

Edited by stocky

12 minutes ago, stocky said:

To answer my own question.

""Please note: Eligible supporters shall receive their codes ahead of 12 noon on Wednesday, 6 December.

Doesn't leave much time...

Just checked for Euro 2020 purchase! Emails arrived between 13:16 and 13:32 on the day before the sale started at 13:00 the next day!