Dons V Motherwell - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dons V Motherwell

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams licking wounds, neither can really afford to get beat. Dons can't afford a draw either though.

I've got BT sport and looking forward to it.

Hoping for a good game.

Aberdeen got a doing at accies and well beaten by Dundee.

Agree both managers will go looking for a reaction from the players, especially McInnes.

Edited by Robroysboy

Motherwell are dung just now...... But, as I said in the "gambling" thread

Motherwell (+1) @ 7/4 at pittodrie tomorow is decent value for money in my opinion.

Motherwell are pish, but Aberdeen haven't been much better? And Motherwell have a pretty good record at pittodrie in recent years.

Motherwell haven't lost at pittodrie since November 2008, and Aberdeen have only managed one league win at fir park in that time, although that was the most recent fixture...

I'd take a draw, but a controversial injury time winner would be even better!

:P

Kidding aside, there's been a lot of false promises coming out of Motherwell about getting a reaction and turning things around, maybe tommorow? However I doubt it.

So are Aberdeen. A Battle of two utterly shite teams at this point in time will deliver the dross that can only be expected. I'm driving up, then going to work afterwards so I can't even stay overnight in Aberdeen to go on the piss.

Dedication. I will be watching on my sofa. Safe journey.

I'll be watching this on an iPad in a Newcastle hotel room.

As far as Amsterdam goes, I once found myself in a bar there where I was the only customer, so the barmaid gave me the remote to choose games! Very unlikely you'll get that lucky, but if you find a quiet place where no-one's watching the screen I'm sure they'll put on BT Sport for you.

So are Aberdeen. A Battle of two utterly shite teams at this point in time will deliver the dross that can only be expected. I'm driving up, then going to work afterwards so I can't even stay overnight in Aberdeen to go on the piss.

Nah, Aberdeen aren't garbage. We'd put together a decent run of results until the Hamilton game.

Anderson will be back so our defence will be minus cluster#### Taylor.

I fully expect a comfortable win. I'll be backing Aberdeen minus 2

Am with Parklife. Can't make it up tonight so will watch it on TV. I know our results in the last 11 home games with Well have been poor but I'm confident we'll prevail tonight and I'm going for goals. Hopefully we'll stay with two up front tonight and go for it from the off. Mind you i was confident last Friday but knew after only 10 minutes it was never happpening for us.

COYR

STAND FREE