Tickets - Page 3 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

adamntg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That timing is a shambles! Those on 12 and 11 points (possibly the cut off - who knows) are being asked to log in and and buy around the time that they are away from home supporting Scottish football by attending games - or potentally playing the game. FFS Maxwell and co. - should really do better!!

1 minute ago, Dangerous said:

That timing is a shambles! Those on 12 and 11 points (possibly the cut off - who knows) are being asked to log in and and buy around the time that they are away from home supporting Scottish football by attending games - or potentally playing the game. FFS Maxwell and co. - should really do better!!

Huh?  It's this weekend for 11-12 points. 

4 minutes ago, Jzw85 said:

I thought the minimum was 5%.  Don’t think I’ll be getting tickets for me and my son.  We are on 9 points disaster 

Don't think the minimum applies as it's only a friendly. 

Was hopeful of boosting points for euro as we are on 12 & 10 points but think we will be really struggling.

12 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

Huh?  It's this weekend for 11-12 points. 

That’s what he means.  People busy on a weekend, whether it be playing, coaching or supporting their clubs sides. 

I’ll be at Rugby Park on Sat at that time and there’s often no 4g/5g bandwidth at grounds due to the amount of folk. 

4 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

That’s what he means.  People busy on a weekend, whether it be playing, coaching or supporting their clubs sides. 

I’ll be at Rugby Park on Sat at that time and there’s often no 4g/5g bandwidth at grounds due to the amount of folk. 

Thanks Alfie, exactly what I meant, I'll not be at at Rugby Park but I will be at an SPFL game and my son will be playing in an Amatuer League game. Already been mucked about by SFA for points - computer says no so they can't correct an error so this is getting painful!

Edited by Dangerous

5 minutes ago, GRBA1283 said:

Don't think the minimum applies as it's only a friendly. 

Was hopeful of boosting points for euro as we are on 12 & 10 points but think we will be really struggling.

Ah ok.  Don’t think I’ll be travelling without a ticket.  As we wouldn’t have been in Lille until around 4pm

2 minutes ago, Jzw85 said:

Ah ok.  Don’t think I’ll be travelling without a ticket.  As we wouldn’t have been in Lille until around 4pm

Yeah we are all booked up as well but doubt that I will travel without tickets. Was a calculated risk that the friendly would be an easy one to get tickets for but guess that has backfired. 

42 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

Of all the things to moan about.