Tickets - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

adamntg

I’m on 12 points and so far have always had to get home end tickets (yeah, I know I could’ve got for Cyprus, but couldn’t make the date).  There should be enough in the Scotland end for this, right?  No need to buy France tickets as safety net?  
Wish they’d get tickets out more quickly, game is in six weeks. 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, adamntg said:

I’m on 12 points and so far have always had to get home end tickets (yeah, I know I could’ve got for Cyprus, but couldn’t make the date).  There should be enough in the Scotland end for this, right?  No need to buy France tickets as safety net?  
Wish they’d get tickets out more quickly, game is in six weeks. 

Emailed the ssc about tickets for Spain and France in case they were going to put them on sale while i was in Cyprus.This was on Friday and they said they have had no word about how many tickets we are going to get for each game yet never mind having a sales schedule in place.

1 hour ago, adamntg said:

Home end tickets seem to be selling like hot cakes.  Maybe they play in Lille very often?  I got three home ends for €79 each which is the cheapest that’s left. 

Concerned the away allocation Amy be small given home demand. 

Can't see a real problem getting a ticket from the ssc. Especially with it being so close to the Spain game and it being a friendly. The stadium holds 50000 so even if we get 5% that will obviously be 2500 which for a friendly midweek would be a pretty good support. 

The normal away section in the upper sections of south east corner was blocked out from the beginning which would suggest we are getting the standard away allocation (Chelsea were one of the last UK teams there and it was 2608 for them).

Based on the category for the other corners that would also suggest we will be €79 a ticket.

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Can't see a real problem getting a ticket from the ssc. Especially with it being so close to the Spain game and it being a friendly. The stadium holds 50000 so even if we get 5% that will obviously be 2500 which for a friendly midweek would be a pretty good support. 

October week though.  Not difficult to get to. I’d imagine demand may be higher than you think. 

56 minutes ago, adamntg said:

October week though.  Not difficult to get to. I’d imagine demand may be higher than you think. 

Maybe,but it's still a midweek friendly and a lot of guys aren't that interested in friendlies.Especially if it's nearly £80 a ticket.Some price for a friendly all the same.

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

Maybe,but it's still a midweek friendly and a lot of guys aren't that interested in friendlies.Especially if it's nearly £80 a ticket.Some price for a friendly all the same.

That's a mental price for a midweek friendly. Also given that the French won't be that interested either.

I imagine there'll be a few empty seats.

18 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

In that case there will be 100s of empty seats in Cyprus.

There won't be. 

Not putting a figure on the harvesters but i know of three guys who bought tickets and aren't going.They have sold their tickets to mates who aren't members of the ssc. So there might not be lots of empty seats but possibly seats occupied by non ssc members. Just depends whether that bothers anybody or not. 

• 3 weeks later...

Depending on ticket prices, I'd expect this could be a highly harvested match.  I'm already hearing of a few people who will only be going to Seville and buy tickets for this just for the points.  

Given that most people will be based in the centre, it would be interesting to see the SSC opt for a large % of pickups.

14 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

Depending on ticket prices, I'd expect this could be a highly harvested match.  I'm already hearing of a few people who will only be going to Seville and buy tickets for this just for the points.  

Given that most people will be based in the centre, it would be interesting to see the SSC opt for a large % of pickups.

Believe tickets are priced about 70 euros, expensive harvest 🚜

Any idea when they are going on sale.

I am planning to go with my boys, it's the youngests 12th birthday on the day of game,and it's only a good campervan journey away ..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇫🇷

Can't be long as game is only 5 days after Spain.

So I'm presuming next week 🤔

Anyone heard anything 

Edited by stocky

1 hour ago, stocky said:

I am planning to go with my boys, it's the youngests 12th birthday on the day of game,and it's only a good campervan journey away ..👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇫🇷

Anyone heard anything 

I emailed the supporters club and the response I got was that they were waiting on the allocation from France before they can give details about tickets 

1 hour ago, stocky said:

Anyone heard anything 

I’m the same taking my 10 year old for his first away game as it’s school holidays 

I won't be attending this match as spent a good few ££ going to Cyprus and also Seville in the next few weeks.

As others have said, can't see much harvesting with the ticket prices quoted. Possibly a few to gain another 2 points with one eye on Germany.

I'm optimistic I should have enough points for Germany so hopefully mostly everyone who buys via SSC intends to go to the game. Hopefully this will gives some others the chance to get a couple of valuable points as being a friendly (especially so soon after Spain) it doesn't have as much appeal to a lot of fans as was also mentioned. I was in Metz in 2016 at last friendly when we were  gubbed 3-0.

Hope not too many fans have to buy home end tickets. Will be interesting to see how many do attend.