Tickets - Page 8 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets

adamntg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Langtoun exile said:

Only seeing Norway sold out when I log in, assuming the tickets have gone? Stuck in 11 point purgatory!

Go into the away games section and you'll see it. Now showing as sold out though.

Screenshot_20230930-143803.png

Edited by jcluk

4 hours ago, TamasRoo85 said:

I'm the same. Got on 12. My son's on 11 so I'm hoping it does drop to 11 for him. He's only 7 and would be his first away game. Be gutted if I can't get for him. 

Hope you managed to get one for laddie, if not might be worth phoning supporters club up in days before you leave as they sometimes get tickets handed back by members.

7 minutes ago, Gala Tartan Army (Borders) said:

Hope you managed to get one for laddie, if not might be worth phoning supporters club up in days before you leave as they sometimes get tickets handed back by members.

Yeah I got one for him. He's delighted. It was stressful though. At least we got and hopefully be a massive party as we'll have qualified. Looking forward to it.