League Cup 23-24 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He has tinkered about with a defence that had clean sheets vs Celtic, Rangers & Hearts and it's now leaking goals for fun. 

That’s what he does, maybe gets bored or tries to be too clever and sometimes thinks it’s a game of chess wi the other manager 🤯

12 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

Looks like Ross County have carried on from where they left off on Sunday, must’ve been some foul to get sent off considering what they got away with on Sunday 🤯

Last man, never even up for debate. 

Helluva strike from Shinnie

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

There is absolutely no way the goal from rangers should stand. It's a blatant foul from sima 😆 

100%.

I was in the company of a VAR person this evening who said 3 things on it;

1. They've "raised the bar" on contact this year

2. The Livi defender leaned in to Sima just before the push

3. It was a foul, however, because of the lean in if Sima doesn't push back it most likely results in a FK to Rangers. 

Weirdly they don't just adjudge a foul, it's based on probability.  Had Collum awarded a foul, he'd have been marked down for it. 

The rules are absolutely ruined.  

6 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

100%.

I was in the company of a VAR person this evening who said 3 things on it;

1. They've "raised the bar" on contact this year

2. The Livi defender leaned in to Sima just before the push

3. It was a foul, however, because of the lean in if Sima doesn't push back it most likely results in a FK to Rangers. 

Weirdly they don't just adjudge a foul, it's based on probability.  Had Collum awarded a foul, he'd have been marked down for it. 

The rules are absolutely ruined.  

The slightest touch and the player dived forward. Can’t see the problem. No foul. 

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Watched it back this  morning and while it is still probably a foul, the Livi player went down like a ton of bricks.

Same here, he made the most of it but Sima did push him to get the ball. 

Poor from the ref

I doubt the score would have changed anything. From what my mate said, Livi were gash last night

• 1 month later...