Random Videos..... - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/5/2023 at 2:38 PM, TDYER63 said:

Bump this again as will never tire of seeing it.

Help please ?

How to I just get a clip of the bit with Denis Law (3.00-4.00 min mark) as I would like to forward it to a friend (however I am absolutely pish at this cut & paste carry on 😄)

38 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

When you look further into it  - The Grand National at Blackpool is scarier ...

6 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

Help please ?

How to I just get a clip of the bit with Denis Law (3.00-4.00 min mark) as I would like to forward it to a friend (however I am absolutely pish at this cut & paste carry on 😄)

😂

Sorry, you are speaking to the ‘second most pish at cut and paste person ‘ on this board. 
I know how to edit videos you make yourself on your phone,  but I have no idea what you do on something from youtube, or if its even possible. I just say to folk ‘ take a look at 3 mins in’ and they can just drag the wee red bar along ! 

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

When you look further into it  - The Grand National at Blackpool is scarier ...

I find rickety roller coasters with nothing holding you in but low bars over your tummy much scarier than these tall rollercoasters with the thing that holds your entire top half in. 
I used to find The Mad Mouse at Blackpool terrifying. 

13 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I find rickety roller coasters with nothing holding you in but low bars over your tummy much scarier than these tall rollercoasters with the thing that holds your entire top half in. 
I used to find The Mad Mouse at Blackpool terrifying. 

When i was around 10 we went to Lytham St Annes on Holiday and one day my Dad took me to the Pleasure Beach

These were the days you could walk anywhere and the rides were pay as you go - none of this bracelet nonsense

Anyway i was too feart and adamant i wasnt going on the big dipper or any rollercoasters - i might go on the log flumes if pushed

Anyway the Grand National was almost the first ride as you went into the park , i seen the horses and just assumed it was a horsey type ride

My Dad said nothing and by the time i eventually twigged what the trains were for it was too late - it was busy and there was no escape

I shat it

However the good thing is after breaking my cherry i was brave enough to go on anything

However some years ago in my 20s we went on a work's trip and i went on the mouse

I got winded by an early bang and couldnt get my breath the rest of the ride - Shat it again - and i swore i would never go on that particular ride again

Think they closed it shortly after that - death trap

37 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

When i was around 10 we went to Lytham St Annes on Holiday and one day my Dad took me to the Pleasure Beach

These were the days you could walk anywhere and the rides were pay as you go - none of this bracelet nonsense

Anyway i was too feart and adamant i wasnt going on the big dipper or any rollercoasters - i might go on the log flumes if pushed

Anyway the Grand National was almost the first ride as you went into the park , i seen the horses and just assumed it was a horsey type ride

My Dad said nothing and by the time i eventually twigged what the trains were for it was too late - it was busy and there was no escape

I shat it

However the good thing is after breaking my cherry i was brave enough to go on anything

However some years ago in my 20s we went on a work's trip and i went on the mouse

I got winded by an early bang and couldnt get my breath the rest of the ride - Shat it again - and i swore i would never go on that particular ride again

Think they closed it shortly after that - death trap

😂😂

I am only laughing as I know you survived ! I didn’t know it had been shut down. Hardly surprising right enough there is no way it would pass todays health and safety tests. I thought it was the mad mouse but it was the Wild Mouse. Wild and Mad Mouse would be more accurate. 
Seen this in a Manchester newspaper. We are not the only shite bags 😁

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/wild-mouse-blackpool-shut-down-14124866?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

8 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂

I am only laughing as I know you survived ! I didn’t know it had been shut down. Hardly surprising right enough there is no way it would pass todays health and safety tests. I thought it was the mad mouse but it was the Wild Mouse. Wild and Mad Mouse would be more accurate. 
Seen this in a Manchester newspaper. We are not the only shite bags 😁

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/wild-mouse-blackpool-shut-down-14124866?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

😄 And proof that we dont talk shite all the time !

Closed for a new development - aye right !

Look what i found - certainly qualifies for this thread

An English family's home movie from 1978 at the Pleasure Beach

I would have been 11 then which is when we went every year - The girls in the film are probably in their mid 20s

You will probably think it's shite as basically not much happens but i think it's fascinating seeing the fun in their faces- the girls would be around 70 now and their Dad will be dead 

They go on the mouse too

Edited by Ally Bongo

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

https://fb.watch/m4X7mPcNhP/?mibextid=MFp1X3

Fuck me. London subway. Somedae  no happy...🤣🤣

If somebody says "You dont want to start with me" then it's the perfect cue to stick the heid on him

Folk you dont want to start anything with are usually silent lol

14 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

If somebody says "You dont want to start with me" then it's the perfect cue to stick the heid on him

Folk you dont want to start anything with are usually silent lol

I agree mate. I would have burst him on the spot if it had of been me. To be fair, if anyone spoke like that to a woman, I would burst them anyway...

On 7/25/2023 at 2:41 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

all over that, love a good roller coaster

On 7/26/2023 at 9:50 AM, TDYER63 said:

There is no way that video reflects the speed and terror of those sharp corners 😂 You honestly felt your head had been contorted like something from The Exorcist. 

there was one at Alton Towers back in the day that was an absolute shambles, came off with sore back and neck from rattling off the bars. Thinks its gone now

On 7/29/2023 at 4:41 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

https://fb.watch/m4X7mPcNhP/?mibextid=MFp1X3

Fuck me. London subway. Somedae  no happy...🤣🤣

that guy needs a good slap