Spanish home end - Page 7 - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spanish home end

MegabusTA

55 minutes ago, Wilko1869 said:

Managed to get it sorted. The link in the email to get a pdf ticket won’t open. Is the email enough for a ticket at the gates. No qr code 

I would doubt it would. Download the RFEF tickets app and you can send tix to anyone you need to

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets for the home end will be easy enough to pick up on the day.

Alicante had a capacity under 30,000 and there was plenty available, and that was just after Spain had won the world cup, so don't think it will be an issue in a much larger stadium.

Edited by Jersey Jim

Another couple of tickets bought in 119A.

Lucky in this case to be based in Spain so didn't encounter VPN/card issues.

The Spanish have done this before in previous matches - when Celtic played Madrid in the champions league. They blocked some UK cards and also tickets purchased from inside UK using IP address. What should work is using a VPN and setting it to Spain and using some sort of international card like AMEX or similar if you have it or have access to one.

From what I've heard if you do get a tickets there shouldn't be any issue actually accessing the home end. They are fairly lax on segregation here even in club games and it's normal to see away fans in the home end with their strips on in low risk games, this would be classed as just that I imagine.

1 hour ago, Cookie said:

Can I ask how long it takes to get email confirmation through and transaction to show on bank account 

Email conformation was virtually instant, 2 emails were sent, one asking you to download the app that the tickets appears in, the other with a qr code for you to print out. If using the app I’m led to believe that the ticket only appears a few hours before kick off as others earlier in this thread have said.

11 hours ago, derryrhumba said:

How’s the Spanish end filling up? Can’t seem to get on for a nosey anymore 

Still pretty empty especially in the sections in Gol Norte apart from the ones beside the away end which have been filled by Scots. Fondo is filling up a bit. Think most Spanish be partying as it is National day mainly celebrating the fact Columbus "discovered" the Americas on that day. Made them a few quid that and in particular made Sevilla very rich.