Managers Thread.... - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Managers Thread....

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

And it’ll serve him right, how the hell can he play McGuire today yet McTominey can’t even get in the squad.

Man Utd buy poorly unfortunately for them the top players go to Citeh or head to London, irrelevant of the pish that Keane, Scholes or Neville come out with they aren’t at the top of the food chain anymore. Could be decades between their last title and their next, they are now in sleeping giant territory 

32 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

And has since released a statement saying the manager is talking pish!  That'll get him back in the squad!

Talking of managers talking pish, just seen Robsons interview after the Hibs game yesterday “two tired teams” aye right then Barry

13 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just read a couple bits that the bears want Beale out and plan a rally at Ibrox !! No joke. I personally think he is doing a crackin job...

Celtic fans would've wanted the same had Rangers won on Sunday

31 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The over reaction from a significant number of Rangers fans has been ridiculous.  There are still serious question marks over Beale's ability to win when it matters and his signings this season have largely failed to hit the mark but emptying him at this stage would be farcical.  And what happens when the new guy loses a couple of Euro games and the next Old Firm?  Do we punt him before Christmas as well?  He's got a good chance of adding the 3rd bit of silverware in 11 years so I'd give him that opportunity.  If we get to Christmas and we're well off Celtic and haven't won the League Cup then he'll likely have made the boards minds up for them.

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I disagree to be fair. We were not in good form, loads of injuries, and playing at Ibrox with no fan support. We would not be asking for BR head. Beale should have prepared better and took 3 points as Fairbairn has said. This was a golden opportunity for Beale to defeat Celtic, and he shat it. Calling for his head I believe is a mistake at this point in the season. it's only 4 matches, and like Rodgers, players need time to settle..Just my opinion..

On 9/16/2023 at 7:12 PM, dan cake said:

What a Jackie Brambles Man Utd are, three players unavailable two for being sexual deviants and one for being an arse. Can’t see Ten Hag lasting much longer, beaten at home by Brighton and it wasn’t a shock says it all 

IMG_0496.png

I'm concerned about Robson. They have a ready made excuse for not playing well on Sunday because Robson already used the 'players are tired' after the hacken match

Professional footballers tired after playing two games in 4 days. :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm concerned about Robson. They have a ready made excuse for not playing well on Sunday because Robson already used the 'players are tired' after the hacken match

Professional footballers tired after playing two games in 4 days. :rolleyes:

He also used it after the Hibs game

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

He also used it after the Hibs game

The only positive was last night. He didn't go three at the back and it was a positive performance. He also dropped the unfit overweight Duk. 

I'll wait to see how he lines up on Sunday.

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The only positive was last night. He didn't go three at the back and it was a positive performance. He also dropped the unfit overweight Duk

I'll wait to see how he lines up on Sunday.

That must be so frustrating, looked a decent player.