The Referree / Var thread.. - Page 30 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Referree / Var thread..

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Incorrect fella... Just because I live in Canada does not interfere with my knowledge of the goings on of Scottish football. My family and friends in Glasgow are season ticket holders. I know what's going on probably more than you... If you watched my Scottish Cup Final videos, there is a reason my seat was right down at the track. I know folk, well connected folk, so I am in the know. Your man Beaton is well known to venture into a couple well known sevco pubs, he is a hun, through and through.. For this very reason, it is an absolute disgrace this man is allowed to participate in the refereeing or VAR discretion in any way shape or form... Only is Scotland.........

Firstly, there's no way Id ever watch your football videos, there isn't enough money on earth. Secondly, you know nothing about Scottish football, you have shown that over the years, I say this with all due respect, you make Eni Aluko sound like an informed genius. Thirdly, none of that drivel is even remotely relevant to what I posted, not even a tiny bit.

8 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Firstly, there's no way Id ever watch your football videos, there isn't enough money on earth. Secondly, you know nothing about Scottish football, you have shown that over the years, I say this with all due respect, you make Eni Aluko sound like an informed genius. Thirdly, none of that drivel is even remotely relevant to what I posted, not even a tiny bit.

Ok my thoughts on your drivel.... You are a self entitled narcissist prick, always have been..... With all do respect..... Take a flying fuck to yourself !! 

3 hours ago, kumnio said:

Enough said?

Unless John Beaton set it up, which he didn't, or John Beaton is funding it, which he isn't, its clearly a pisstake, and one thats designed to wind up Celtic fans with IQs of about 80.

I assume the entire CSC IQ is 80? Or you’re being far too generous to them. 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Incorrect fella... Just because I live in Canada does not interfere with my knowledge of the goings on of Scottish football. My family and friends in Glasgow are season ticket holders. I know what's going on probably more than you... If you watched my Scottish Cup Final videos, there is a reason my seat was right down at the track. I know folk, well connected folk, so I am in the know. Your man Beaton is well known to venture into a couple well known sevco pubs, he is a hun, through and through.. For this very reason, it is an absolute disgrace this man is allowed to participate in the refereeing or VAR discretion in any way shape or form... Only is Scotland.........

You know well connected people, so they have you a ticket for one of the worst rows in Scotland? 😂😂

Ok my thoughts on your drivel.... You are a self entitled narcissist prick, always have been..... With all do respect..... Take a flying fuck to yourself !! 

Id recommend that you google phrases or words before using them. It might help you.

Now away and put on a football strip, take your dog for a walk and post another selfie, you self obsessed, pig ignorant, moronic midget. 

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

You know well connected people, so they have you a ticket for one of the worst rows in Scotland? 😂😂

He really is king of the window lickers. 

16 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Id recommend that you google phrases or words before using them. It might help you.

Now away and put on a football strip, take your dog for a walk and post another selfie, you self obsessed, pig ignorant, moronic midget. 

Keyboard Hardman ya fuckin rocket !! 🖕🖕🖕

11 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Back to playground stuff Ramy..take a few days off min

So Kumnio starts with the usual insults as always, and I am asked to leave for a few days.... The usual suspects pipe in, and I am the problem.. I don't think so !!! I won't take a few days off. Comical stuff mind you....

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So Kumnio starts with the usual insults as always, and I am asked to leave for a few days.... The usual suspects pipe in, and I am the problem.. I don't think so !!! I won't take a few days off. Comical stuff mind you....

I don't think that's why he's suggested a fee days away from the site. It wasn't between you and kumnio. You're overreaction can lead to suspensions. I'm guessing JJ was being friendly and trying to help for your sake and the site.

12 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't think that's why he's suggested a fee days away from the site. It wasn't between you and kumnio. You're overreaction can lead to suspensions. I'm guessing JJ was being friendly and trying to help for your sake and the site.

Sorry appreciate your thoughts, but no. I am retired and in my mid 50s VA. I know the craic, been on this board long enough. Kumnio is an idiot. All he has ever done is abuse me, well, he likes to think so. I have better things to do with my time than argue on a message board. Years ago I would have went on and on, made threats, but not now. Folk need to look at the REAL problem poster, and mind their own business.. 

Enjoy your day my friend...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

I dare say many more than you. Just seen the one win mind, but hey ho, it’s only a game. 

Well to be honest, if my wife was more understanding, I would go to every Cup final we are in. Only a game, but does our nuts in...😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Sorry appreciate your thoughts, but no. I am retired and in my mid 50s VA. I know the craic, been on this board long enough. Kumnio is an idiot. All he has ever done is abuse me, well, he likes to think so. I have better things to do with my time than argue on a message board. Years ago I would have went on and on, made threats, but not now. Folk need to look at the REAL problem poster, and mind their own business.. 

Enjoy your day my friend...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍

Make threats 😂😂. You going to swim across the Atlantic and bite my ankles. 

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Make threats 😂😂. You going to swim across the Atlantic and bite my ankles. 

Don't flatter yourself wee man.  Wouldnae even work up a sweat wae you !!..  

34 minutes ago, Mitre said:

Wouldn't surprise me if we had another Referee strike coming

And the old firm will blame each other for it.