Indyref 2 (2) - Page 93 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

you always know better than everyone else eh? strange that,, but being the oracle i suppose its not surprising.. i would believe fergus ewing more than i would believe a sturgeon fan girl who doesn't even reside in Scotland 

Fergus Ewing is so shocked and angry at this that he uses his question at FMQs to go on about DRS.

I get the impression that he’s getting antsy about being deselected having been sacked from cabinet and having the cloud of bullying allegations hanging over him.

2 hours ago, aaid said:

Fergus Ewing is so shocked and angry at this that he uses his question at FMQs to go on about DRS.

I get the impression that he’s getting antsy about being deselected having been sacked from cabinet and having the cloud of bullying allegations hanging over him.

here goes the shit throwing because some goes against your almighty,, ever occur to you that maybe it is concerns that ordinary folk and businesses have,, she will be toast if she pushes ahead with the DRS,, the government is a complete and utter shambles,, 

2 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

here goes the shit throwing because some goes against your almighty,, ever occur to you that maybe it is concerns that ordinary folk and businesses have,, she will be toast if she pushes ahead with the DRS,, the government is a complete and utter shambles,, 

So you were wrong about the A9, you were wrong about Banff Academy and you'll be wrong with this as well.

19 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I'm now fairly sure that the start of the DRS thing will be delayed, but it's no big deal, IMO. It will happen sometime but just a bit later than planned.

I suspect you'll be right on that but all this apocalyptic bullshit is way off the mark.

19 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Unless Westminster decide to block it entirely, that is.

I wouldn't put that past them.  I saw someone trying to argue that it was a "barrier to trade" with some convoluting explanation which made no sense particularly as MUP has been in force for some years now.

5 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Cole Hamilton also doesn’t know what a man or a woman is.  Just as well Jim Spence can keep him right!  #tadger is trending.

council by election here soon, looking forward to sending the very active Lib Dems packing when they knock on my door.

17 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

you always know better than everyone else eh? strange that,, but being the oracle i suppose its not surprising.. i would believe fergus ewing more than i would believe a sturgeon fan girl who doesn't even reside in Scotland 

It hasnt been cancelled though, there is a valid explanation online about it. Fergus is lying and being a twat for attention.

And lets have proof about the banff cat then, go on

11 hours ago, Kirk said:

It hasnt been cancelled though, there is a valid explanation online about it. Fergus is lying and being a twat for attention.

And lets have proof about the banff cat then, go on

Are you aaid with a fake profile 🤣 I don’t need to show you proof,, by all mean show me proof that it was a fake apart from lose reporting of the school Saying it was in true.

whether the A9 is completed or and we can agree it 100% won’t be while sturgeon is FM ,, do you think it’s acceptable the lack of progress and delays?