Hiya folks. My ban is over !!!! - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hiya folks. My ban is over !!!!

I am finding the hardman routine quite amusing though. It is so dated! Calling people 'son'... 😀 I thought minging chat like died out in the 70's. To put my cod psychologist hat on I suspect it is copied behaviour from an older relative. It is a 'this is how Glesga hard men (from the 70's) act' type routine...

I also think we are only a few selfies away from a full-on Victoria Beckham trout-pout... it's coming. 😀

The whole thing is a bit mad. Comes on a website to wind-up people yet gets super wound up himself. 

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I am finding the hardman routine quite amusing though. It is so dated! Calling people 'son'... 😀 I thought minging chat like died out in the 70's. To put my cod psychologist hat on I suspect it is copied behaviour from an older relative. It is a 'this is how Glesga hard men (from the 70's) act' type routine...

I also think we are only a few selfies away from a full-on Victoria Beckham trout-pout... it's coming. 😀

The whole thing is a bit mad. Comes on a website to wind-up people yet gets super wound up himself. 

It’s brilliant, I can pretty much guarantee no one “runs to mods” about him, they probably ban him for his own sanity. 

I think the last interaction I had with him before his ban was when he attacked my “grammer” and had about 6 spelling mistakes and full stops everywhere in his post 😂😂😂

15 hours ago, thplinth said:

No not serious but this is still all down to you.

10 years ago on here you would have been banned twenty times over by now, fifty times over… not a lie.

These days you have to be a borderline mentalist to even hit the mods radar. Yet you do… You are looking for it.

You are amazingly determined to make yourself into this faux martyr that even they can’t ignore you. You are an attention seeking hoor. All the vanity selfies etc. it is really boring.

Ah "the banning days", happy times 🥰

Edited by Bzzzz

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

Completely inaccurate summary of events. People portray me as the self appointment hard man. That is simply not the case with me. I am from a different generation than the wimps of today.. My father was a hardman, strong values, and a very proud Scotsman. I was reminded everyday by my father who we are, and how proud we are of our heritage. I live by that everyday of my life. Scotlands new generation is far to soft. Some might not take kindly to this remark, but it's my opinion. An English man at Hampden holding a banner, "kill all Scots" if he is not set upon, then I am ashamed to call myself a Scotsman. That's who I am, I can't change that. If it annoys folk on this board, not my problem. Selfish? Aye, I take lots, so what. Who is it harming? I have not drank in 8 months, I have a clearer picture of my surroundings than I ever have had previously in my life. I enjoy this board, it's a stress relief for me, as this world today is truly fucked up.. I know the folk on here that do not like me, and try get under my skin, which I allow at times..  If that is what stimulates them, then that is a sad way to live your life. If the Mods want me gone, then so be it. Life will go on without the TAMB, atleast for me, I don't know about some others on this board... Peace out !!

33 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Completely inaccurate summary of events. People portray me as the self appointment hard man. That is simply not the case with me. I am from a different generation than the wimps of today.. My father was a hardman, strong values, and a very proud Scotsman. I was reminded everyday by my father who we are, and how proud we are of our heritage. I live by that everyday of my life. Scotlands new generation is far to soft. Some might not take kindly to this remark, but it's my opinion. An English man at Hampden holding a banner, "kill all Scots" if he is not set upon, then I am ashamed to call myself a Scotsman. That's who I am, I can't change that. If it annoys folk on this board, not my problem. Selfish? Aye, I take lots, so what. Who is it harming? I have not drank in 8 months, I have a clearer picture of my surroundings than I ever have had previously in my life. I enjoy this board, it's a stress relief for me, as this world today is truly fucked up.. I know the folk on here that do not like me, and try get under my skin, which I allow at times..  If that is what stimulates them, then that is a sad way to live your life. If the Mods want me gone, then so be it. Life will go on without the TAMB, atleast for me, I don't know about some others on this board... Peace out !!

You know it’s a message board and not an airport?

A departure notice isn’t required, don’t let the door hit you on the way out 👋🏽👋🏽

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

A departure notice isn’t required, don’t let the door hit you on the way out 👋🏽👋🏽

What would you know about an airport? Aberdeen fc do fuck all in Europe.. Stick to Scotrail son...

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What would you know about an airport? Aberdeen fc do fuck all in Europe.. Stick to Scotrail son...

😂😂😂😂

Thats up there with the dumbest comments you’ve made in a while 

😂😂😂😂

Edited by dandydunn

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You are exactly the type of folk I mentioned in my post. The weak. Maybe stop by your local GP, and make an appointment to have a set of balls attached.. That's part of being Scottish, seeing as you have never grown a set.. If ever Scotland go to war, please do not stand in my way when I'm on my way to the front line, step aside...

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are exactly the type of folk I mentioned in my post. The weak. Maybe stop by your local GP, and make an appointment to have a set of balls attached.. That's part of being Scottish, seeing as you have never grown a set.. If ever Scotland go to war, please do not stand in my way when I'm on my way to the front line, step aside...

What if we go to war with Canada? 😮

44 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

😂😂😂😂