Foreign football - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Foreign football

18 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Looks like Cole Palmer is leaving Manchester City for Chelsea. Rumoured to be about £40 million for a kid who's not even played 20 games for them. Looks a good prospect but crazy money.

The boy Arsenal have just punted to Monaco for £35 million has played 2 games for them (been out on loan a few times tho) 

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, dan cake said:

The boy Arsenal have just punted to Monaco for £35 million has played 2 games for them (been out on loan a few times tho) 

They'll be quite a few Arsenal fans who will never have heard of him. Just asked my wife who's a gooner and she said, 'never heard of him'.

18 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

They'll be quite a few Arsenal fans who will never have heard of him. Just asked my wife who's a gooner and she said, 'never heard of him'.

There was talk of him being recalled from his loan at Reims last season when Jesus got injured that’s the only reason I’d heard of him

On 8/30/2023 at 10:41 PM, Hertsscot said:

Looks like Cole Palmer is leaving Manchester City for Chelsea. Rumoured to be about £40 million for a kid who's not even played 20 games for them. Looks a good prospect but crazy money.

But he's English 😂

10 hours ago, dan cake said:

Brighton looking likely to Ansu Fati on loan from Barcelona, that’s a major coup feted Wonderkid

Weird one as he was getting good game time and a lot of praise then got injured and hasn't had much of a look in again 

9 hours ago, Kirk said:

Weird one as he was getting good game time and a lot of praise then got injured and hasn't had much of a look in again 

FFP apparently need him off the books to get a defender in, the boy Chelsea payed Brighton a ridiculous amount wi the frizzy hair is lined up

£2.37 billion spent by the EPL in the transfer window, 48% of the money spent in Europe was by the English. About 5 times what the Saudi’s (who are ruining football with their money) spent, Sky would be as well getting Gordon Gekko to present transfer deadline day much is their excitement by money getting tossed around 

53 minutes ago, dan cake said:

£2.37 billion spent by the EPL in the transfer window, 48% of the money spent in Europe was by the English. About 5 times what the Saudi’s (who are ruining football with their money) spent, Sky would be as well getting Gordon Gekko to present transfer deadline day much is their excitement by money getting tossed around 

Any idea what was spent in the SPFL? I know on the last day of the window EPL clubs spent quarter of a billion compared to nothing by SPFL clubs 

Record breaking spenders formerly Chelski , with a £380,000,000 spend get done by Nottingham Forest. Yay 

only interested cos our central defender had a good game apparently. 

would like to see a point per pound or pound per point table for leagues and European competition. Are they available? 

On 9/2/2023 at 6:30 AM, dan cake said:

Co-host, The Wolf of Wall Street.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Going to the Vicenza game tonight in the Curva (my daughter lives in Vicenza) and Juve v Cagliari on Saturday. 
I’m looking forward to tonight mostly 🇮🇹👍🏼🎇

That sounds more glamorous than the game I am going to tonight - Reading v Bristol Rovers