The 'flag Issue' At Ibrox Yesterday - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The 'flag Issue' At Ibrox Yesterday

Alleged sectarian assault and spitting issue had nothing to do with my mates thats for sure.If you want though i can point out your mates who were chucking coins at raith fans and singing about ira hunger strikers being deid etc.The list is endless if that was too happen but i am sure the police know all this they just choose to ignore it.It was also funny when some how a rangers fan manages to get up from his seat in the stand,speak to a steward and walk onto the trackside of the pitch.He then walks till he is in front of us then pulls out a red hand of ulster flag,waves it and give us the finger and abuse.The other stewards take ages to sort it out before 3 took him to be handed over to the police who were standing doing nothing at the time.They then take him up past the jolly flag wavers who give him a standing ovation and high 5s.It was like something from green street ffs.Was that YOU ?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid it wasn't me. Guy sounds a right tube to be honest.

I am well aware of incidents of coin throwing and songs of hating terrorists and other shite. Fortunately I don't get involved.

Had nothing to do with them but yet it was the EXACT same flag. Hmmmmm.

Anyway... back to my original point. There was more to the story than your mate is letting on.

My mate is 17 years old and wouldnt say boo to a ghost so why say he was drunk and being abusive.He had the flag taken off him by 4 rangers fans and i have no reason to think he is lying.If you know where the flag is then tell me where so we can get it back.You also seem to know a lot about it ?

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

Stealing flags from each other seems to be in vogue with the bawbag element of supporters at the moment.

It does seem to be the in thing just now. Much better if everyone just stopped taking the stupid things to games and then they knuckledraggers would need to come up with a new "how stupid are we" contest.

Raith fan had flag.

Additional Raith fan took said flag.

That fan was drunk waving the flag in a gers fans face and called him a h.un

Said flag was then grabbed off drunken Raith fan.

I can enquire today at work as to the location of the flag. I picked up my tickets and then headed in a separate direction.

Even if there was a drunk calling someone a hun, is that an excuse to steal from them?

It sounds like you are talking pish anyway and you know who has the flag. So do the right thing and get it returned

I for one am enjoying Debain's work. It's refreshing to read someone who dares to be different from the gang of sheep who all bleat the same message and repost each other's comments on here.

The boards made up now of trolls who just gang up and shout over anyone that has a differing opinion to theirs and seek to undermine their opinions with personal abuse,

Don't let the basT@rds grind you down kid, you're a breath of fresh air :ok:

Edited by andreimack

I for one am enjoying Debain's work. It's refreshing to read someone who dares to be different from the gang of sheep who all bleat the same message and repost each other's comments on here.

The boards made up now of trolls who just gang up and shout over anyone that has a differing opinion to theirs and seek to undermine their opinions with personal abuse,

one man's blast of fresh air is another man's flatulence.

Even if there was a drunk calling someone a Rangers supporter, is that an excuse to steal from them?

It sounds like you are talking pish anyway and you know who has the flag. So do the right thing and get it returned

So, you don't condone theft, but you condone bigotry?

If I was talking pish - which I am not - then why did I receive a PM from a member on here here asking if his pal apologised for the incident, could the flag be returned?

As it stands, my workmate has no idea where the flag is, and nor does the brother.

Cheers Andreimack.

It was fairly obvious early doors that when I pretended to be a Stranraer fan, and in one post 'praised' Rangers, that it was not the done thing on here. Ever since then I've been the black sheep from the bleating sheep. I'm not a sheep like Aberdeen fans sort of sheep - they're wives to them.

Haud the bus!

You apparently know someone who stole a flag and you're asking others if they condone theft?

If what you say is true, you're complicit in the act. Get it sorted and stop acting like a wee fanny.

Haud the bus!

You apparently know someone who stole a flag and you're asking others if they condone theft?

If what you say is true, you're complicit in the act. Get it sorted and stop acting like a wee fanny.

Sorry. But whit?

I merely saw the action and walked in a separate direction after it.

I have actually tried get the flag back ya wee fanny

If I was talking pish - which I am not - then why did I receive a PM from a member on here here asking if his pal apologised for the incident, could the flag be returned?

As it stands, my workmate has no idea where the flag is, and nor does the brother.

Why do they have no idea where it is?

Is it because -

(1) you made this whole story up

(2) it's a different flag they stole and the one being asked for isn't the one you've been banging on about with references to spitting, sectarianism, etc

(3) not content with stealing it, they destroyed it

Why do they have no idea where it is?

Is it because -

(1) you made this whole story up

(2) it's a different flag they stole and the one being asked for isn't the one you've been banging on about with references to spitting, sectarianism, etc

(3) not content with stealing it, they destroyed it

1. False

2. It was

3. That may be the case

It's quite funny to see people only defend the flag side of things here.

I think you are a wind up merchant because no raith fan on here would send you a pm asking for the flag.If they did what was their user name ?I am the only raith fan on here who has started a topic regarding our flag.I know for a fact after speaking to raith fans who were there on saturday with us that no one spat or called bad names to rangers fans in the vicinity of the alleged theft.Where about at ibrox did the situation arise and at what time did a drunk raith fan who is 17 years old,carrying an 18ft x 10ft saltire call a rangers fan a h*n.Then have 4 rangers fans take the flag off him.What was on the flag because there is loads of raith flags with RAITH ROVERS and FIFES FINEST on them that are nothing to do with fifes finest but just raith flags.You either know something or just wasting my time and everyone elses time by trolling.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

I am not. That's a horrible accusation.

He asked to keep his u/n private.

Lol. They would say that wouldn't they. ; )

Why don't rangers fans then say. 'What flag' - and now you say alleged theft.

I never said it was a 17 year old. I stated the flag was taken off someone then waved in someone's face.

do you want my assistance or not as I'll tell the guy who pmd me to badger off and you can search yourselves for yer flag.