Aberdeen v Celtic.. My Birthday today🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺 - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen v Celtic.. My Birthday today🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Surely Turnbull should have got a red for that kick 😳 maybe the refs think he’s the new 

He should've been sent off but Willie collum was in charge so............

Just watched the incident with Turnbull.  Straight Red.  Here is a comment from an Aberdeen supporter on the Daily Record call in.

“As a diehard Aberdeen fan for over 60 years I have endured many dubious refereeing decisions against my team when playing the two Glasgow giants. After the game against Celtic it seems nothing has changed. I have no love for Alfredo Morelos but I’m certain that if he had committed the blatant and petulant kick by Turnbull on McGeouch it would have had Willie Collum reaching for his red card. I hope the compliance officer will take a look at the Turnbull incident but I won’t be holding my breath.”

19 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just watched the incident with Turnbull.  Straight Red.  Here is a comment from an Aberdeen supporter on the Daily Record call in.

“As a diehard Aberdeen fan for over 60 years I have endured many dubious refereeing decisions against my team when playing the two Glasgow giants. After the game against Celtic it seems nothing has changed. I have no love for Alfredo Morelos but I’m certain that if he had committed the blatant and petulant kick by Turnbull on McGeouch it would have had Willie Collum reaching for his red card. I hope the compliance officer will take a look at the Turnbull incident but I won’t be holding my breath.”

I did not see the infraction above, so I cannot comment RH. Turnbull is not a violent player, he is a good lad. So the above Aberdonian is talkin through his arse...

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I did not see the infraction above, so I cannot comment RH. Turnbull is not a violent player, he is a good lad. So the above Aberdonian is talkin through his arse...

I watched it.  He is a lovely player and one for the future.  But it was a sending off.  I agree with the Aberdeen guy, if that had been Morelos it would have been a straight red.  Watch it and let me know.

I did not see the infraction above...

Clearly

...so I cannot comment RH. 

Something tells me you are going to anyway.

Turnbull is not a violent player, he is a good lad.

Irrelevant. He's human, and he was really frustrated.

Blanked by Sevco, and at the time, being blanked by Aberdeen.

So the above Aberdonian is talkin through his arse...

No, more than 99.9% of refs would have given Turnbull a straight red.

I haven't heard one person say otherwise.

The first caller is a Celtic fan and says Turnbull should have walked.

Try and put aside the fact that Turnbull is a Celtic Player.

The whistle had gone.

(Free kick to Aberdeen.)

The play was clearly dead.

McGeough had his back to Turnbull.

Turnbull came up to him and kicked out his legs from behind.

You could see the force of it by how hard McGeough fell on the ball.

Collum saw it, and made the wrong decision, so there can be no retrospective action taken.

Turnbull was lucky. 

Admit it, and move on.

6 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Would you be shouting for a red if Morelos (or anyone) did that to Callum McGregor?

But Ramy never seen it so what you talking about kid?  He looked away.  Morelos would have walked and got a good ban for that one.  SFA, what is good for the Goose....................

12 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Clearly

Something tells me you are going to anyway.

Irrelevant. He's human, and he was really frustrated.

Blanked by Sevco, and at the time, being blanked by Aberdeen.

No, more than 99.9% of refs would have given Turnbull a straight red.

I haven't heard one person say otherwise.

The first caller is a Celtic fan and says Turnbull should have walked.

Try and put aside the fact that Turnbull is a Celtic Player.

The whistle had gone.

(Free kick to Aberdeen.)

The play was clearly dead.

McGeough had his back to Turnbull.

Turnbull came up to him and kicked out his legs from behind.

You could see the force of it by how hard McGeough fell on the ball.

Collum saw it, and made the wrong decision, so there can be no retrospective action taken.

Turnbull was lucky. 

Admit it, and move on.

Are you smokin weed? I did not see the foul, therefore I cannot comment. If it was bad, Turnbull should walk, agreed. To compare Turnbull with Morales is shocking. Morales is a dirty diving heathing cunt, Turnbull is the future of Scottish football.  Now let's all calm down. This is the new Ramy...😉😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿