Ready to go....๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ready to go....๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Big Ramy 1314

:lol:ย ย I've never wanted to see anyone banned.ย Your posts don't annoy me like they annoy others because I generally only read the first line and realise it'sย the same as every other one of your posts.ย 

If answering your questions = following you round I'll stop no problem. I thought that if the mob understood that you were just a wee lad they'd maybe give you an easier time.ย 

6 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

:lol:ย ย I've never wanted to see anyone banned.ย Your posts don't annoy me like they annoy others because I generally only read the first line and realise it'sย the same as every other one of your posts.ย 

If answering your questions = following you round I'll stop no problem. I thought that if the mob understood that you were just a wee land why d they'd maybe give you an easier time.ย 

And why exactly do I have to answer your question? Is there a world where I owe you something?

Again with the "wee laddie" thing. If I were you I'd be extra careful with that turn of phrase. Doesn't sound... Well... You know how it sounds.

No. 1996 was not my date of birth. If you want me to keep repeating it, I will. You aren't processing that information for some reason.

Edited by Taylor1996

6 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Apologies for spamming your thread, mate.ย 

Just taking Wee Tim to school.ย 

Anyway.

I'm feeling insanely optimistic for Thursday!

No bother...๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Justย  checked the telly. The match is on Live here in Ottawa...๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

7 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

https://www.tamb.net/forum/index.php?/topic/15605-steve-clarke-interview/&do=findComment&comment=610910

Here's the accusation you made that I was "Advising Craigย Brown on 3 at the back."

Now back up your claim. If you can.

Or is it a lie? Is it any wonder that I refer to the Mob here as "Trump Army": The bombastic nature, the anger and the hostility and the never-ending stream of blatant lies.

A few people have tried to rile me up over x amount of time here, but going after my age must be the lamest. Correction, it is the latest.

someone shut this cunt up

On 11/10/2020 at 1:21 PM, Orraloon said:

Oh yes he has.

Is it pantomime season yet?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

14 hours ago, Shaundy said:

That Hope is a killer

had a look at the tarot cards tonight. On a three card question about the match on a head ,heart and outcome I was offered the 6,7and 8 of wands.ย 
I will take that as a sure sign weโ€™re up for a rollercoaster of emotions ย that will send us on a journey.ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is the longest week ever. I booked it off work months ago hoping for usย to be in this position but not really expecting it.ย ย With pubs being shutย I had to stock up inย Morrisons, winning the Wednesday award for jakey of the day as I whipped every bottle of ยฃ5 Brancott Estate off the shelves.ย 

Only one more sleep ๐Ÿคž

46 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

You have two options:

1) Put me on ignore.

2) Leave and create your own posting board.

I would be cool with either.

If you decide against both, you've lost your right to complain.

or you could leave and keep the rest of the board happy

30 minutes ago, Kirk said:

or you could leave and keep the rest of the board happy

Rest of the board?

You mean, the minority that wants Rolling Hills to be banned? That rest of the board?

How about you and your minority create your own posting board and leave the niceย  people here in peace. I think the board will survive your pearls of wisdom, like,"He's fucking jobby", etc.

Did you quote Shakespeare there?

3 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Rest of the board?

You mean, the minority that wants Rolling Hills to be banned? That rest of the board?

Did you quote Shakespeare there?

No heโ€™d have said โ€œRest of the Bardโ€ if he was quoting Shakespeare.ย 

I voted to keep Rolling Hills along with 20 of his other user names, I mean other board members. ย :whistling:

10 hours ago, Tiny Tim said:

No heโ€™d have said โ€œRest of the Bardโ€ if he was quoting Shakespeare.ย 

I voted to keep Rolling Hills along with 20 of his other user names, I mean other board members. ย :whistling:

Alright, you appear to fancy yourself as an expert inย psychoanalysis. So, analyse Kirk, here:

You and I were having a perfectly reasonable exchange, yes, you were being a bit condescending*, but it was all perfectly civil. Then, out of nowhere, he barges in and eloquently says "someone shut this cunt up".

Now, as I said, you fancy yourself as a bit of aย psychoanalysis boffin, so legislate his behaviour. Why should we make allowances for it? Is he a disaffected teenager? Has he got a low IQ (Dribbles whilst he eats, gloves sewn into his clothes, etc)? Does the anonymity of the internet give him cyber courage, so he feels that he can say and behave as he wishes, without having any repercussions?

Whatever's wrong with him, cut and paste it into the rest of the Mob here. They're all angry, bombastic and toxic. For years they've stomped around like mini Donald Trump's, abusing people and spreading negativity. They constantly annoy the mods by telling them to ban x and y, they've even resorted to making threads about wanting people banned.h

But now, the quiet (and pleasant) majority of the TAMB have spoken.ย 

So I'm flipping it.

Why don't the unhappy and angry minority leave and create their own posting board? I mean, why would they stay in a place that so obviously makes them angry and sad?

The majority of the TAMB, who are good people, wouldn't miss them. They add literally nothing to this place, well, nothing positive. All they spread is negativity and toxic vibes.

The TAMB would be a better place for it. It would flourish. I've literally seen dozens of people being hounded out of here because of the paranoia of the Mob.

*You're new here, so maybe you don't know this, but condescension is my first language. You can't out-condescend me. No one can.

Edited by Taylor1996

2 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Alright, you appear to fancy yourself as an expert inย psychoanalysis. So, analyse Kirk, here:

You and I were having a perfectly reasonable exchange, yes, you were being a bit condescending*, but it was all perfectly civil. Then, out of nowhere, he barges in and eloquently says "someone shut this cunt up".

Now, as I said, you fancy yourself as a bit of aย psychoanalysis boffin, so legislate his behaviour. Why should we make allowances for it? Is he a disaffected teenager? Has he got a low IQ (Dribbles whilst he eats, gloves sewn into his clothes, etc)? Does the anonymity of the internet give him cyber courage, so he feels that he can say and behave as he wishes, without having any repercussions?

Whatever's wrong with him, cut and paste it into the rest of the Mob here. They're all angry, bombastic and toxic. For years they've stomped around like mini Donald Trump's, abusing people and spreading negativity. They constantly annoy the mods by telling them to ban x and y, they've even resorted to making threads about wanting people banned.h

But now, the quiet (and pleasant) majority of the TAMB have spoken.ย 

So I'm flipping it.

Why don't the unhappy and angry minority leave and create their own posting board? I mean, why would they stay in a place that so obviously makes them angry and sad?

The majority of the TAMB, who are good people, wouldn't miss them. They add literally nothing to this place, well, nothing positive. All they spread is negativity and toxic vibes.

The TAMB would be a better place for it. It would flourish. I've literally seen dozens of people being hounded out of here because of the paranoia of the Mob.

*You're new here, so maybe you don't know this, but condescension is my first language. You can't out-condescend me. No one can.

Ive got a question for you TDK. Ive seen you refer to cyber courage, internet hardmen several times under tour current username and otheruser namesย and now you refer to repercussions. What repercussions would you be dishing out to people if someone called you a cunt to your face?

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ive got a question for you TDK. Ive seen you refer to cyber courage, internet hardmen several times under tour current username and otheruser namesย and now you refer to repercussions. What repercussions would you be dishing out to people if someone called you a cunt to your face?

In a bantery tone or an aggressive tone?

On second thoughts, never mind, it's never bantering on here.

I'm not going to implicate myself by openly condoning violence.

18 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

In a bantery tone or an aggressive tone?

On second thoughts, never mind, it's never bantering on here.

I'm not going to implicate myself by openly condoning violence.

As expected, nothing more than the internet hardman he calls everyone else. This will be the last i ever engage with you now youve exposed yourself to be the hypocrite and liar everyone knew you were.ย 

Enjoy the game

Edited by vanderark14

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The TAMB needs a bit of characters and debates to survive.ย  But as is life some folk can give it but can't take it.ย  Got that yesterday from a poster who spat the dummy out as usual.

I disagree, you continuously mention the same posters in a bid to get a rise out of them, it works so well done if thats your intention. I think most can take it andย i know for a fact parklife can take it, i just think he took your post the wrong way yesterday. You cant deny you have been relentless in targeting him for years, its gone past banter

Im not having a dig at you RH because im dont with your bull shit which you pass off as banter.ย 

Just now, vanderark14 said:

As expected, nothing more than the internet hardman he calls everyone else. This will be the last i ever engage with yoi no you've exposed yourself to be the hypocrite and liar everyone knew you were.ย 

Enjoy the game

You said if it happened in real life. How can what happens in real life be anything related to the internet?

Besides, I left you to interpret my answer at your leisure. You'll find that when one interprets, it reflects back on themselves. Kinda like how people judge others by their standards.

Enjoy the game.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I disagree, you continuously mention the same posters in a bid to get a rise out of them, it works so well done if thats your intention. I think most can take it andย i know for a fact parklife can take it, i just think he took your post the wrong way yesterday. You cant deny you have been relentless in targeting him for years, its gone past banter

Im not having a dig at you RH because im dont with your bull shit which you pass off as banter.ย 

Of course I try to get a rise out of characters like Parklife.ย  But never in a bad way VA.ย  Same with you I will try and wind you up but you can take it.ย  End of the the day we are rivals as club teams but also Scotland supporters.ย  And it is Scotland that has, is and always is my priority.ย  The thread yesterday about the team for tonight I think everyone picked Jack to start.ย  It is common sense the way he is playing and the level he is playing at now.ย  The only person that didn't include him in the team was Parklife.ย  I wouldn't care if there were 10 Celtic or Aberdeen players playing tonight as long as they were at the top of their game. See where I am coming from?ย  You are poster who can take and give.ย  Some can't.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Of course I try to get a rise out of characters like Parklife.ย  But never in a bad way VA.ย  Same with you I will try and wind you up but you can take it.ย  End of the the day we are rivals as club teams but also Scotland supporters.ย  And it is Scotland that has, is and always is my priority.ย  The thread yesterday about the team for tonight I think everyone picked Jack to start.ย  It is common sense the way he is playing and the level he is playing at now.ย  The only person that didn't include him in the team was Parklife.ย  I wouldn't care if there were 10 Celtic or Aberdeen players playing tonight as long as they were at the top of their game. See where I am coming from?ย  You are poster who can take and give.ย  Some can't.

Parklife can speak for himself but im willing to bet he doesnt care who a player plays for. You made the wrong judgement.

ย 

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Parklife can speak for himself but im willing to bet he doesnt care who a player plays for. You made the wrong judgement.

ย 

Well he isn't a good judge of football.ย  Everyone else on here has Jack in the starting line up.ย  Parklife made a big deal about Jack when he eventually signed for Rangers (I have a good memory).ย  My point was that he would put that bitterness over the chance for our country to qualify.ย  And that is wrong.ย  Anyway, you are correct, that is his bitterness and not yours.

8 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Well he isn't a good judge of football.ย  Everyone else on here has Jack in the starting line up.ย  Parklife made a big deal about Jack when he eventually signed for Rangers (I have a good memory).ย  My point was that he would put that bitterness over the chance for our country to qualify.ย  And that is wrong.ย  Anyway, you are correct, that is his bitterness and not yours.

Those last 4 sentances are nonsens RH and just another sad attemptย get a rise out of a guy who hardly posts on here anymore. So what if he doesnt have jack in his team? Youve targeted him constantly for years, for what? Because you didnt like what he said about ryan jack?๐Ÿ˜‚

Stand on indeed

ย 

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Those last 4 sentances are nonsens RH and just another sad attemptย get a rise out of a guy who hardly posts on here anymore. So what if he doesnt have jack in his team? Youve targeted him constantly for years, for what? Because you didnt like what he said about ryan jack?๐Ÿ˜‚

Stand on indeed

ย 

You think it is coincidence that 99.9% on here have Jack in their starting line up and he doesn't?ย  Everyone else on here will pick players at the top of their game and not by their own personal grievances.ย  But anyway, I hope he scores the winning goal.ย  That would send him over the topย ๐Ÿ˜€

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You think it is coincidence that 99.9% on here have Jack in their starting line up and he doesn't?ย  Everyone else on here will pick players at the top of their game and not by their own personal grievances.ย  But anyway, I hope he scores the winning goal.ย  That would send him over the topย ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

You dont help yourself at times RH.

Nobody mentions club loyalties except you.