Ready to go....๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ready to go....๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ

Big Ramy 1314

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

You dont help yourself at times RH.

Nobody mentions club loyalties except you.

Nobody mentions club loyalty?ย  Whit about that big eejit Ramy?

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Nobody mentions club loyalty?ย  Whit about that big eejit Ramy?

I meant in the TA forum

It seems weird seeing you in this forum, whats drawn you here? Were you sick of talking to yourself in the non ta forum so you decided to stalk parkie in this one instead?

32 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Youve targeted him constantly for years

And it was ok for, what, 38% of the TAMB (including you) to target me for years? For what, because I thought we were best suited to playing with a three?

Yeah, well, can't wait to see Scotland playing at 2020* with a three at the back... Ya know, the system that the Mob scoffed at.

38% of a posting board Vs Me. Not good odds. But I'm smelling of roses and the 38% are now but a few.

*Knock on wood.

34 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You think it is coincidence that 99.9% on here have Jack in their starting line up and he doesn't?ย  Everyone else on here will pick players at the top of their game and not by their own personal grievances.ย  But anyway, I hope he scores the winning goal.ย  That would send him over the topย ๐Ÿ˜€

Stuart Armstrong playing shit is he, aye? Very few including him. Clearly everyone is bitter. Jack is a good player, given McGregor's average form, it'd beย a toss up between him and jack for that spot if I was picking. I'd rather trust someone I think is a superior player than go with a poorer one in better form.ย 

Is that okay?ย 

Just for reference though, Ryan Jack is an utterย prick, just like you. Id even accept you scoring the winner tonight though.ย 

Now piss off and stop referencing me in every 3rd post, you utter creep.ย 

Just now, vanderark14 said:

I meant in the TA forum

It seems weird seeing you in this forum, whats drawn you here? Were you sick of talking to yourself in the non ta forum so you decided to stalk parkie in this one instead?

Ha ha, that is a good answer.ย  In truth, for the last few years I have lost interest in following Scotland.ย  Never missed a game home or away at times but got fed up of the heartbreak.ย  Starting to feel a wee buzz today.ย  I don't stalk Parkie, but as a good poster on here that he is of course I will try and wind him up.ย  We need this on the Board as long as it doesn't go too far. And if I am ever out of order I will apologise.ย  He just needs to get a sense of humour for xmas.ย  Or tell me to eff off.ย  Nobody should fall out on here.ย  I am not a sook but I think the mods are doing a good job.ย  As other people have said on here if you don't like someone or a post then don't read it.ย  It is that simple.ย  But don't go reporting people if you don't agree with their views.ย  That guy made a right arse of himself the other day having a poll to get me banned.ย  Not seen an apology and never will.ย  Same as the wee guy from USA.ย  Stand on and Scotland Forever tonight.

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Stuart Armstrong playing shit is he, aye? Very few including him. Clearly everyone is bitter. Jack is a good player, given McGregor's average form, it'd beย a toss up between him and jack for that spot if I was picking. I'd rather trust someone I think is a superior player than go with a poorer one in better form.ย 

Is that okay?ย 

Just for reference though, Ryan Jack is an utterย prick, just like you. Id even accept you scoring the winner tonight though.ย 

Now, that was a good post and back to your best!ย  Can I ask you a serious question though and I mean it sincerely.ย  Why is Ryan Jack an utter prick to you?ย  I know why you think I am but don't know why you think he is.ย  An honest answer?

5 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Alright, you appear to fancy yourself as an expert inย psychoanalysis.

No I don't.

So, analyse Kirk, here:

No thanks.

Now, as I said, you fancy yourself as a bit of aย psychoanalysis boffin

You often repeat yourself don't you?

without having any repercussions?

What repercussions would you suggest?

*You're new here

I joined 15 years ago.

so maybe you don't know this, but condescension is my first language.

I think most people are already aware of this.

ย 

Look, I got into a bit of a conversation with you. It ended. ย I've no real desire to get involved in another one so I'mย ending this one too.

ย 

Ramy, regarding tonight. I'm nervous. More nervous than I've been for a long time. They've got some good players but theย run of results we've had seems to have given the team a bit of belief. Or manager's good at making his teams difficult to beat and I think our team now believe they'reย difficult to beat. There seems to be a spirit there that I've not seen for years. We could do it but I'm not confident. I'dย take penalties right now but I won't be watching them.

16 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I joined 15 years ago.

Did you really? Your profile states "February 9" of this year.

Huh. That's strange.

No thanks.

So. You just want to analyse me then? I feel special.

Look, I got into a bit of a conversation with you. It ended. ย I've no real desire to get involved in another one so I'mย ending this one too.

See, that's what I thought when our initial conversation ended. But, Ya know, you brought up the initial subject source, what, twice? That would suggest to me that you wish to hash it out further.

Don't get me wrong, if you want to keep Groundhogging day this, I'm game. Entirely up to you.

Edited by Taylor1996

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Is that okay?ย 

Oh oh, someone call the police. Theres two more people who dont have Jack in their team. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think Jackย merits a squad place and thats about it. However Gerrard and Clarke clearly rate him; one of those players that some managers (not all) really like whereas supporters struggle to see what they see in them beyond a one dimensional contribution.ย I wouldn't have Jack anywhere near the startling line-up unless we were really really struggling - which we are not, fortunately.

1 hour ago, Return of Yermaw said:

I think Jackย merits a squad place and thats about it. However Gerrard and Clarke clearly rate him; one of those players that some managers (not all) really like whereas supporters struggle to see what they see in them beyond a one dimensional contribution.ย I wouldn't have Jack anywhere near the startling line-up unless we were really really struggling - which we are not, fortunately.

Most Rangers fans will tell you that Rangers play better with Jack in the team.ย 

Some of his performances in Europe have been outstanding.ย