Hopefully Poland Are Shattered Now ! - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hopefully Poland Are Shattered Now !

jock strap

Thought we created some fantastic chances yesterday which is good but, if you can't put the ball in the net then your going to struggle. Which seems to be the scotland way. My heart was in my mouth for the last 10/15mins of the game yesterday and wouldn't have been surprised had Georgia eaqualised. Before he Georgia game I was saying we should fear no one on the strength of the 2nd half against germany,now I'm not so sure if we can't convert chances

It's the West Country in me. If I drink cider I'm usually fine, same with lager. However if I mix the two I'm a feckin wreck.

J

Remember drinking hauf an hauf years ago, sometimes went pure mental and got a dash of black currant put in it :D

Was it called hooligan soup or something like that ? It was years ago and don't have the bottle to try stuff like that again :lol:

Remember drinking hauf an hauf years ago, sometimes went pure mental and got a dash of black currant put in it :D

Was it called hooligan soup or something like that ? It was years ago and don't have the bottle to try stuff like that again :lol:

Half pint lager & half pint cider, think it was called a snakebite ?

Goals 2 to 0 for Poland ;)

and these are the only stats that count at the end my friend.

Will be a different game today, i know i know :)

Very true. It was a fantastic result for Polska. I take it the Polish club in Glasgow will be a busy tonight?