Today’s starting XI - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Today’s starting XI

Rscot

1 hour ago, Farcity said:

Many more than that though. What a shit existence it has, wedged somewhere between that of those fish that spend their life eating dead skin off jaikies feet or a bluebottle who eats shit and flies at high speed into windows and mirrors.  

I've no idea if TDK is the victim of "cyberbulling" or trying to impersonate James McEvoy from the film Split...but that made me laugh. :lol:

giphy.gif

Edited by Dave78

Just now, mrniaboc said:

Seriously though everyone, can't we just celebrate a Scotland win?! I didn't even get to watch or listen to any of it due to work. Who were our stand out performers? 

Try reading my post, the whole fucking point of the thread

1 minute ago, Rscot said:

Try reading my post, the whole fucking point of the thread

I did try actually. I got up to Gallagher. A lot of it was about the background of the players and their future potential. That's not your fault. I'm just really busy today. I'll go back and read in full later. 

Who would you say performed the best tonight though? 

1 minute ago, Dave78 said:

I've no idea if TDK is the victim of "cyberbulling" or trying to impersonate James McEvoy from the film Split...but that made me laugh. :lol:

giphy.gif

Me?

Why would anyone have more than one username in a single forum?

Takes me enough time to write my own posts, without doing it multiple times.

As i said, Farcity always seems to be the one stirring the pot and throwing around accusations.

3 minutes ago, mrniaboc said:

I did try actually. I got up to Gallagher. A lot of it was about the background of the players and their future potential. That's not your fault. I'm just really busy today. I'll go back and read in full later. 

Mcginn or Christie, me personally I’d edge it to Christie, showed his class and put in a lot of work.

Edited by Rscot

1 minute ago, mrniaboc said:

My view:

Awful, backs-to-the-wall performance.

Cyprus had a goal that wasn't given. They have at least two great chances to score. They had 60% possession.

In order words, if was awful.

IMO, Christie was MOTM. Looked dangerous on the ball and was eager to get it. His distribution was overall good and a key player for us. 

McGinn could be our most important player. More so than Robertson. He works hard, can move box to box and kens where the net is. A huge asset. 

1 minute ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Mate, just chill.

There is one or two people here who are crazy... For lack of a better word (Pete and mrniaboc are fine). 

Most of the time they just want to stir a fight. Not let them.

I didn’t come here to be abused by a couple of sad, cowardly bastards who hide behind a keyboard and accuse me of being someone I’m not. If you twats think I’m some guy called Chripper or some other profile, I’ve offered to meet you at the next game at Hampden and we can talk about it there. 

5 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

IMO, Christie was MOTM. Looked dangerous on the ball and was eager to get it. His distribution was overall good and a key player for us. 

McGinn could be our most important player. More so than Robertson. He works hard, can move box to box and kens where the net is. A huge asset. 

Thing is though Mcginn will have to fight against Mctominey for his position, good problem to have as a manager but they are very similar kinds of players. Reminds me of the conundrum England had with Lampard and Gerrard.

It wasnt the worst performance considering we had half a team. Plus points from tonight were very few, Glad Taylor came in and done a job for us, Christie scored a peach of a goal, Gallacher was fine throughout the  game also. Bad points imo lack of leadership and composure were evident at times. I dont think anyone really excelled tonight but I thought McKenna was quite poor

Just now, Rscot said:

I didn’t come here to be abused by a couple of sad, cowardly bastards who hide behind a keyboard and accuse me of being someone I’m not. If you twats think I’m some guy called Chripper or some other profile, I’ve offered to meet you at the next game at Hampden and we can talk about it there. 

Nobody abused you. Look back on the thread and see who started the abuse and then threatened others with violence. 

If you're not chripper, fair enough I dont really care. If youd been here longer youd see why some people are suspicious. 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Nobody abused you. Look back on the thread and see who started the abuse and then threatened others with violence. 

If you're not chripper, fair enough I dont really care. If youd been here longer youd see why some people are suspicious. 

Mate you better hope you never meet me

21 minutes ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Me?

Why would anyone have more than one username in a single forum?

You've got to take into account this is a forum that has seen world class fantasists in action (the legend of Kreigh was before your time... I tried to google the story which was written in the national newspapers (was the Scotsman i think), but cannae find it).

I do like your Lord of the Flies comparison though

Edited by Dave78

Just now, Rscot said:

Because I’ll rip your face off, you fucking tit

You've got issues, threatening people because they question you shows you have serious anger problems so your probably right, I do hope I never meet you. Meeting anyone who resorts to violence because of a football forum isn't exactly what I'd call a good idea.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

You've got issues, threatening people because they question you shows you have serious anger problems so your probably right, I do hope I never meet you. Meeting anyone who resorts to violence because of a football forum isn't exactly what I'd call a good idea.

Blah, blah, blah. Look at your behaviour on this thread, tit. I get the impression you need a good seeing to, maybe give you something to reflect upon.

Just now, Dave78 said:

You've got to take into account this is a forum that has seen world class fantasists in action (the legend of Kreigh was before your time... I tried to google the story which was written in the national newspapers (was the Scotsman i think), but cannae find it).

My posts are pretty much chapters, if I really was multiple people then i would literally have to be on here 24/7, without sleep.:P

Kreigh? What was the story? What did he do?