Today’s starting XI - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Today’s starting XI

Rscot

32 minutes ago, Rscot said:

Because I copied how the twat wrote it. I’ve reported all the reply’s in this thread for hijacking the thread, talking shite, for questioning my right to start a thread, for accusing me of being part of some grand conspiracy. The sad bastard that has spent over 12 years of his life on this forum needs to get a fkn grip of himself 

Hahahahahaha I missed this belter of a post. 

😂

1 minute ago, Rscot said:

How about you fuck off and mind your own business, why don’t you bear that in mind

Swearing at a fellow member? Good lord.

Posting tripe in a public forum before telling someone to mind their own business is a bit silly too. 

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Oooooh touchy now aren't we.

He's got spirit. That's for sure. 

Just a couple of weeks ago one of aliases was telling my by private message on here that he was in the central belt and that he was keen to meet up with me to iron out a few issues. He deleted that profile half an hour later. 

Incidentally I declined his offer, I'd have got the hard spine of one of his books rattled off my head no doubt. 

Just now, Farcity said:

He's got spirit. That's for sure. 

Just a couple of weeks ago one of aliases was telling my by private message on here that he was in the central belt and that he was keen to meet up with me to iron out a few issues. He deleted that profile half an hour later. 

Incidentally I declined his offer, I'd have got the hard spine of one of his books rattled off my head no doubt. 

😂😂😂

Which profile sent the message?

Would this nonsense that these arseholes are posting constitute some kind of cyber-bullying. Wow guys what a bunch of sad twats you are. If you want we can pm each other and we can meet and then you can bully me then too, if you want.

Edited by Rscot

Just now, Rscot said:

Do what you want mate, I’m not going to tell you how to behave, twat

My post was a joke because I wouldn’t be sad enough to report anything on here to the mods. 

As for not telling me how to behave you literally just told me mind my own business. That’s telling me how to behave.

You also mention you have complained about people trying to stop you from starting new post when you are trying to stop me from commenting on your post.

Do you see how stupid that is?

Just now, Rscot said:

Would this nonsense that these arseholes are posting constitute some kind of cyber-bullying. Wow guys what a bunch of sad twats you are. If you want we can pm each other and we can meet and then you can bully me the too, if you want.

He's back? 

2 minutes ago, Rscot said:

Would this nonsense that these arseholes are posting constitute some kind of cyber-bullying. Wow guys what a bunch of sad twats you are. If you want we can pm each other and we can meet and then you can bully me then too, if you want.

Who you calling sad twat? According to the TAMV I'm  a great guy and I've won the day 29 times. I'm fucking awesome 😂

2 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

My post was a joke because I wouldn’t be sad enough to report anything on here to the mods. 

As for not telling me how to behave you literally just told me mind my own business. That’s telling me how to behave.

You also mention you have complained about people trying to stop you from starting new post when you are trying to stop me from commenting on your post.

Do you see how stupid that is?

I tell you what guys, why don’t we meet in Glasgow at the next match and you 3 twats can bully me then

19 minutes ago, Rscot said:

How about you fuck off and mind your own business, why don’t you bear that in mind

Mate, one thing to bear in mind about this place is that there's a few paranoid people. I've been accused of being about 10 different people.

So strange.

Don't take it personally, though. I don't. I find it funny.

Have you read "Lord of the flies"? This place reminds me of that story. Some people have spent so much in this place that they've been driven mad.

It's only a very small group of people. Two that i know of, Vanderrark (sp?) and Farcity.* Texas Pete is fine.

*I'm not scared to name names.

8 minutes ago, Rscot said:

I tell you what guys, why don’t we meet in Glasgow at the next match and you 3 twats can bully me then

Nobody is bullying you and by the way you started with the abuse so dont play the victim when you get it back.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Nobody is bullying you and by the way you started with the abuse so dont play the victim when you get it back.

Mate you’re a tit, if I was to meet you and you tried behaving like that to me I’d bite your fucking nose off, tit

2 minutes ago, Rscot said:

I’d be surprised if you’ve ever been to a Scotland match.

As for bullying, you are the one that told me to fuck off and called me a twat. I wasn’t anything but civil to you. 

I did question whether you were Chripper or not and the more you reply, the more I think you might be. That doesn’t mean I’m (or anyone else is for that matter) bullying you. 

If you’re going to act like you’re acting then  people will call you on it. 

Just now, Texas Pete said:

I’d be surprised if you’ve ever been to a Scotland match.

As for bullying, you are the one that told me to fuck off and called me a twat. I wasn’t anything but civil to you. 

I did question whether you were Chripper or not and the more you reply, the more I think you might be. That doesn’t mean I’m (or anyone else is for that matter) bullying you. 

If you’re going to act like you’re acting then  people will call you on it. 

Mate I’ll meet you in Glasgow anytime, I’m not far from the city. I started a thread about football, not 1 reply has been about football, now fuck off tit

1 minute ago, Rscot said:

Mate you’re a tit, if I was to meet you and you tried behaving like that to me I’d bite your fucking nose off, tit

What the fuck?😂😂😂 behaving like what exactly? 

I'm not sure you are chripper, he never turned violent. He was and still is a prick but a well spoken prick.