Roi/england Public Sale - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roi/england Public Sale

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should still be able to buy from ssc there are 4 of us all members, all going to Poland, so what if im a day late is it that hard to process the sale

Agree, there is no reason they can't sell tickets to members unless it is a sellout

Says on Website tickets on sale 15th Oct, im assuming thats public sale, but it could be more tickets for current members? The link takes you to an old page advertising Georgia tickets. Wee bit more info wouldhelp SFA

Any idea what time the sale to season ticket holders closes?

Anyone? I held off buying tickets as I wanted my son to go and only just found out he could. Then I find out the tickets aren't available. But if season ticket holders can buy still I should be able to pick up one or two.

Anyone? I held off buying tickets as I wanted my son to go and only just found out he could. Then I find out the tickets aren't available. But if season ticket holders can buy still I should be able to pick up one or two.

Sale to season ticket holders finished on Friday.

Sale to season ticket holders finished on Friday.

Aye, my mate just phoned 2 minutes ago. Ridiculous situation. Basically someone who's never paid a penny to the SFA now has as good a chance of getting a ticket as someone who has been a member for years. There doesn't appear to be a sensible explanation as to why they couldn't just have allowed members to keep buying tickets.

Whilst I think both games will undoubtedly sell more than the Georgia game, I don't think they'll be sell outs because of the price. I know we have England but the timing of the game isn't the most ideal. When we played them last year it was the first time in 14 years and was during the summer, this one in the middle of November doesn't grab the same appeal in comparison and is half-arsed to be honest due to the fact they owe us a game up here and that was the first available date.