Tickets Arrived - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets Arrived

Johnny Knoxville

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen the postman doing his round on a saturday at 2 o clock here in bournemouth then at times we can go 3 or 4 days without mail have had many a word with royal mail over the years but they dont give a feck whats the point of paying for first class post only to recive it many days latter rant over :angry:

Delivered to Portsmouth this morning! Block G8, Row 19, Seat 444

Noticed the gates open 3hrs before kick off - Anyone been there before & know if they serve beer in the ground? What about the Name/ID stuff, do we actually have to fill that in?

Edited by tom1172

Noticed the gates open 3hrs before kick off - Anyone been there before & know if they serve beer in the ground? What about the Name/ID stuff, do we actually have to fill that in?

Didn't fill it in last time.

Hi Tom, I can vaguely recall they sold alcohol in march, as it was a friendly I remember using my PIN and visa card.

But I also understand that they wont sell it this time as its a European qualifier and UEFA forbid alcohol sale in their competition as do FIFA.

i have seen the postman doing his round on a saturday at 2 o clock here in bournemouth then at times we can go 3 or 4 days without mail have had many a word with royal mail over the years but they dont give a feck whats the point of paying for first class post only to recive it many days latter rant over :angry:

If no-one opted for First Class, all the mail would be First Class.

Hi Tom, I can vaguely recall they sold alcohol in march, as it was a friendly I remember using my PIN and visa card.

But I also understand that they wont sell it this time as its a European qualifier and UEFA forbid alcohol sale in their competition as do FIFA.

Ah, didnae know that. Makes sense why no alcohol in sale in Dortmund

Was asked for that last time but they ended up just letting us in anyway, I'll be filling it in this time to avoid any hassle.

Nice tickets!

With an arrow on the back showing which section we're in and offering free public transport on match day.

That must be where a lot the cost goes, on the design and printing...

The home ones you have to print yourself so thats maybe why they have good away ones!