Ssc Email Re Ticket Allocation - Page 3 - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Email Re Ticket Allocation

runningtings

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my home end tickets last week, Germany & Scotland double ticket, you need a PSEL to get tickets or you have to email them to say you dont have one

Going by the site they are selling fast and the individual sale for Scotland only is not till later this month, not sure if there will be many tickets left

Interesting, thanks.

My knowledge of the cost of living in Poland based solely on beer, food, hotels and public trasport!

Yeah living in Warsaw is not cheap, still less than Scotland though, I'm just buying an apartment and the cost is no difference to my house i had in Scotland

I have just checked and you require a Polish ID card to buy tickets for the home end. Also to be fair the ticket prices are not increased by the SFA on this one. They are almost exactly the same as the Polish fans are being asked to pay. Still an increase but this is their price for all Euro qualifiers in poland.

theres 1512 people on 6+ so not even everybody on 6 or above has purchased a ticket. i think most who want 1 will get a ticket looks i think it could go as low as 1 point just my opinion me n the mrs both on 3 points just waiting for monday now