Ssc Email Re Ticket Allocation - Page 5 - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Email Re Ticket Allocation

runningtings

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got an email from SSC saying tickets go on sale from noon tomorrow for the RoI and England home games - exactly when the window opens for two pointers to try and get a Warsaw ticket. Have they suddenly invested in new IT or are they intentionally trying to crash their website?

I think us 1 pointers will get a sniff. 1200 left. The majority of 2 pointers will be folk who went to England and Germany and won't be going to Poland.....not everyone but the majority! I predict about 800 uptake from 2 pointers leaving 4/500 for one pointers.

In saying that I could be totally wrong lol.

If my girlfriend phones for me (+2 other 1 pointers) tomorrow do you know if that's ok?? I could get her to do it online but I suspect I would end up with 8 England tickets instead or something!

she would need the 3 names and SSC numbers think you would need to go on line and set up the 3 names in friends and family section if you want to be seated together i had to phone for me n the mrs tickets because our laptop kept crashing