Ssc Email Re Ticket Allocation - Page 2 - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ssc Email Re Ticket Allocation

runningtings

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocked at price (considering friendly was only £12), but good amount to get, so should be enough to meet demand.

I'm very surprised at the price too, cost of living is way cheaper in Poland than here so was expecting about £20 maximum for a ticket.

Wil it just be a couple of thousand TA in the stadium plus both sets of Blazers?

Will the Wales point dropping off make a notable difference to the table as at the same time the Germany point will be added its just i might be reading the email wrong but i notice during the statement it reads (this may be subject to change but we will keep you informed once the Germany points have been added and the Wales points from October 2012 have been removed).

Polish FA is now selling packages for Germany/Scotland game and they cost 320PLN for cat.1 (£60), 250PLN for cat.2 (£47) and 160PLN for cat.3 (£30). I expect tickets for single games will be 60-70% price of that package. Not sure if your allocation will include cat.3 only or cat,2&3. You will have price printed on the ticket so you will know exactly how much SFA will charge you on top of PZPN price.

Prices for official games must be obviously dearer as UEFA regulations force orginisers to employ more people (stewards, press officers etc) and also to reduce number of seats.

PS. cost of leaving in Poland is not that low as some of you might expect. Property prices in main cities, some food, costs of education, healthcare are as high as british or dengerously aproaching that level (with wages not rising so quickly no wonder so many young Poles are emigrating). Anyway...eating out and booze still much cheaper than most of Western Europe. Also hotel quality and prices are excellent across the country. So still very atractive option for foreign visitors.

PS.2. both games will be sold-out.

Edited by fanatyk

I didn't go in March but I'm heading over in October.

Doesn't make much difference though as I'm on 10 points.

I assume there will be a pick-up point in Krakow?

eh? which 1 of these 3 are you 1) taking the pish 2) a liar OR even worse 3) a harvester

Polish FA is now selling packages for Germany/Scotland game and they cost 320PLN for cat.1 (£60), 250PLN for cat.2 (£47) and 160PLN for cat.3 (£30). I expect tickets for single games will be 60-70% price of that package. Not sure if your allocation will include cat.3 only or cat,2&3. You will have price printed on the ticket so you will know exactly how much SFA will charge you on top of PZPN price.

Prices for official games must be obviously dearer as UEFA regulations force orginisers to employ more people (stewards, press officers etc) and also to reduce number of seats.

PS. cost of leaving in Poland is not that low as some of you might expect. Property prices in main cities, some food, costs of education, healthcare are as high as british or dengerously aproaching that level (with wages not rising so quickly no wonder so many young Poles are emigrating). Anyway...eating out and booze still much cheaper than most of Western Europe. Also hotel quality and prices are excellent across the country. So still very atractive option for foreign visitors.

Interesting, thanks.

My knowledge of the cost of living in Poland based solely on beer, food, hotels and public trasport!

What I remember from March was there wasn't a stadium pickup due to Polish security reasons.

The pick up was in one of the two Irish bars that were round the corner from each other.

It was in the one where they had stuck the prices up to try and rip us off

Think they were charging something ridiculous like £2.50 a pint!!

Edited by Angus_Young

The pick up was in one of the two Irish bars that were round the corner from each other.

It was in the one where they had stuck the prices up to try and rip us off

Think they were charging something ridiculous like £2.50 a pint!!

I picked up the night before at some nightclub. Didn't hang about it was a bit out of town.

Price of a single ticket for the Scotland game is 160 PLN according to the SFA e-mail.

Must be cat.2 then or Polish FA charging more for visiting fans, which i really hope is not the case here.

£30 is still quite reasonable price for international qualifier, but a little bit too dear for football game anyway.