The Mighty Rangers - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Rangers

31 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You lied about me making stuff up. I’ve pointed you to a post where you started lying three months ago and your refusing to acknowledge it. You’re still lying in this thread. It’s a forum full of strangers, fuck knows why you feel the need to make shite up to prove your point.

I'll look a the 3 month old post right after you show where I lied on this thread, which was your original contention. 

The only one making stuff up here is you. 

Now, if you can't point out any lies here just admit it and we can move on. Otherwise you're just a wee fantasist. 

36 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I wondered how long it would be before you turned up to back up yer wee pal. 

If you can answer my very simple question to vanderark14, then wire in. 

Where have I lied on this thread? 

Go on, Self Appointed Protector of the Vanderark. 

I don't give a fuck whether you've lied on this thread. I'm merely pointing out that your MO is to completely fabricate stuff and refuse to acknowledge that you were speaking shite. 

45 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I don't give a fuck whether you've lied on this thread. I'm merely pointing out that your MO is to completely fabricate stuff and refuse to acknowledge that you were speaking shite. 

In your opinion maybe. The reality is neither you nor Vanderark can provide any evidence of the crap you're spouting. 

It's just the rubbish you spread continually to try and make it true. 

Have you ever wondered why you seem to have more arguments on here than anyone else? 

Perhaps your tone and attitude contribute? 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

In your opinion maybe. The reality is neither you nor Vanderark can provide any evidence of the crap you're spouting. 

Have you ever wondered why you seem to have more arguments on here than anyone else? 

You’re losing your shit here, have a read of the thread, if you can’t see your owns lies, there’s clearly no helping you. No matter how many times you spin it you fucking lied and you fucking know it

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

So you joined in to back up Vanderark despite not knowing whether I lied on this thread or not? 

So you're admitting you don't know if I lied on this thread but because you think Ive done it before that's enough for you to have a go? 

Interesting behaviour pattern. Seems you don't care about accuracy, just attacking certain individuals. 

Confirms what I thought. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

You’re losing your shit here, have a read of the thread, if you can’t see your owns lies, there’s clearly no helping you. No matter how many times you spin it you fucking lied and you fucking know it

Oh dear. That's called reflection. 

You're reflecting your own mood onto me. 

I'm happy. I haven't lied and after asking you to point out my lies, you've failed and just started slinging nonsense about. 

You said I'd lied. I said I didn't. You are unable to prove your point. 

It's simple. You're wrong and can't admit it. 

Thanks for acting like the spoiled child I thought you were though. 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Oh and here comes the 3rd member of the gang of 3. Fuckin tag team. Away and vent yer bile on another thread.

Is no one ever going to stop the bile !

The bile is getting out of hand !

Anyway, it wasn't "the bile" that euthanised your old club.

18 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

It would be funnier if it was true. 😀 

As a matter of interest, what do you and Vanderark mean by "going full hun"?

Im interested to see what I'm accused of. 

I’m not laughing because it was attributed to you. I’m laughing as it’s a play on the words used by Robert Downey Jr in the film Tropic Thunder.

1 minute ago, faircity said:

Aye. Apparently they do care after all. 

Aye. I got the same. If a mod feels something is worthy of a warning that’s one thing. But, what annoys me is a grown man going to another grown man to cry about something he disagreed with on the internet. It’s fucking pathetic. 

52 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I’m not laughing because it was attributed to you. I’m laughing as it’s a play on the words used by Robert Downey Jr in the film Tropic Thunder.

Ah! Not seen it. Is it any good? 

Quite like Downey Jr. Normally pretty watchable. 

38 minutes ago, faircity said:

The fingers will be hovering over the grass button as we speak. Careful lads. 

Not me Faircity. My skins thicker than a hippo. I've never used it and I can't see a time where I would. 

Last resort of the person losing the argument normally. 

12 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You labelled me a bigot. Show me one bigoted post I've made. You can't because they're none. 

You can take your condescending post and shove it right up your arse, you absolute Tosser. 

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

So you joined in to back up Vanderark despite not knowing whether I lied on this thread or not? 

So you're admitting you don't know if I lied on this thread but because you think Ive done it before that's enough for you to have a go? 

Interesting behaviour pattern. Seems you don't care about accuracy, just attacking certain individuals. 

Confirms what I thought. 

I never once referenced this thread. You have continually lied on other threads. I'm confirming your pattern of behaviour. 

You can try and make smart posts all you like. Doesn't change the fact that you're full of shit. 

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You labelled me a bigot. Show me one bigoted post I've made. You can't because they're none. 

You can take your condescending post and shove it right up your arse, you absolute Tosser. 

I did, yes. The fact that you still harp on about it is interesting. In my opinion your posts at that time were bigoted. 

Your inability to temper your language reflects badly on you too. 

27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I never once referenced this thread. You have continually lied on other threads. I'm confirming your pattern of behaviour. 

You can try and make smart posts all you like. Doesn't change the fact that you're full of shit. 

You're right, you didn't. I assumed that was what you were getting at. Apologies if that was not the case. 

The thing about my MO is still bullshit, mind you. I don't lie. You just don't like what I have to say. 

5 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I did, yes. The fact that you still harp on about it is interesting. In my opinion your posts at that time were bigoted. 

Your inability to temper your language reflects badly on you too. 

Show me them. Show me my bigoted posts. You can't because they don't exist.

A guy like you, who smears another's character without foundation, has no right to talk about what reflects badly on me. I've zero time for you, nor whatever bullshit you have to say. 

21 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Oh dear. That's called reflection. 

You're reflecting your own mood onto me. 

I'm happy. I haven't lied and after asking you to point out my lies, you've failed and just started slinging nonsense about. 

You said I'd lied. I said I didn't. You are unable to prove your point. 

It's simple. You're wrong and can't admit it. 

Thanks for acting like the spoiled child I thought you were though. 

I’ve honestly never came across someone with such a lack of awareness. You’ve dug one hell of a hole for yourself and all to save face in front of a bunch of faceless strangers. You really are one sad cunt

17 hours ago, faircity said:

The fingers will be hovering over the grass button as we speak. Careful lads. 

This did cross my mind but if the mods have any sort of intelligence they will see the full conversation starting months ago and they will see that lying snake for what he is, an argumentitive prick who lies when he’s losing an argument