The Mighty Celtic... - Page 262 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Please,  if the mods could put the "Mighty" in caps.. that would be splendid. "We Are Back" !!!!!! 👊👊🖕🖕🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤❤

If "back" means being 6 points behind, then welcome back!

35 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Another quality signing on the way.. Love the big Greek Sexy Bastard Ange.. Who knew how good this lad is.. Thank fuck we have him...

Quality signing?

An unknown young english player from MK Dons, aye Ange is the man 🤣

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Quality signing?

An unknown young english player from MK Dons, aye Ange is the man 🤣

Just watch. Ange has been fuckin superb, the man oozes class. Celtic will win the Treble thanks to him.. This young lad from MK Dons will come good. Btw, you are welcome that we let you have Scott Brown. "Celtic FC, More Than  Football Club".....

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just watch. Ange has been fuckin superb, the man oozes class. Celtic will win the Treble thanks to him.. This young lad from MK Dons will come good. Btw, you are welcome that we let you have Scott Brown. "Celtic FC, More Than  Football Club".....

You'll have to beat Rangers yourselves to win anything & nae rely on other clubs taking points off them.

Have you noticed if you put an R at the start & end of Ange you get a Ranger 🤣

RRRRRRRRRangeRRRRRRRRR

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

You'll have to beat Rangers yourselves to win anything & nae rely on other clubs taking points off them.

Have you noticed if you put an R at the start & end of Ange you get a Ranger 🤣

RRRRRRRRRangeRRRRRRRRR

Or change that 1st R  to a W 🤔

48 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Or change that 1st R  to a W 🤔

Listen pal, Ange has been slagged since day 1 when he got appointed, me included. I had no idea who he was. Now, thank fuck we have him. The man is a fuckin no nonsense, top notch, inspirational, fuckin legend I the making !!!! HE TELLS THE BOARD WHAT TO DO !!!! 🤟🤟👍👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺

Postecoglou has the making of a decent manager in scottish football  with the signings he's made so far looking decent acquisition, the hi tempo stuff the team now play n the 3 man on a player hunt to get the ball back but Ramy keep yer mouth shut until we win the league then feel free to express yerself right now we're 4 points behind right now so enjoy what yer watching,  keep it in yer head n stop blurting it out man   I'm speaking as a fellow tim

21 minutes ago, jcs said:

Postecoglou has the making of a decent manager in scottish football  with the signings he's made so far looking decent acquisition, the hi tempo stuff the team now play n the 3 man on a player hunt to get the ball back but Ramy keep yer mouth shut until we win the league then feel free to express yerself right now we're 4 points behind right now so enjoy what yer watching,  keep it in yer head n stop blurting it out man   I'm speaking as a fellow tim

Fair enough mate. HH

Just now, jcs said:

Aw a wandering it's late for me I'm up at half 5, that's funny uh 

Fucking predictive text a wanger, again my sides are splitting  your funny guy but fuck being stuck in a lift with you if that's the shite you think is funny