The Mighty Celtic... - Page 263 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 hours ago, jcs said:

Postecoglou has the making of a decent manager in scottish football  with the signings he's made so far looking decent acquisition, the hi tempo stuff the team now play n the 3 man on a player hunt to get the ball back but Ramy keep yer mouth shut until we win the league then feel free to express yerself right now we're 4 points behind right now so enjoy what yer watching,  keep it in yer head n stop blurting it out man   I'm speaking as a fellow tim

🤣

12 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Best of luck to Ange and the Bhoys vs the diet huns tonight.. COYBIG !!!

If the justification for using the word hun is that it refers to Rangers and not anything to do with religion or political views then how can it be used in the context of Hearts? 

Diet Rangers makes no sence whatsoever. 

12 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

If the justification for using the word hun is that it refers to Rangers and not anything to do with religion or political views then how can it be used in the context of Hearts? 

Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

24 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Whit??  Do we need another 2 pages on this topic. I hate the fuckin 2 of them. Neilson is a moaning faced cnut anaw...

2 hours ago, Diamond Scot said:

Because it makes sense in his daft little head. 

Que some name calling and a comment about Aberdeen losing last night 🙄

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Because it makes sense in his daft little head. 

Que some name calling and a comment about Aberdeen losing last night 🙄

Was a good result last night for St.Mirren. You hurting?  You were in Glasgow I read. Pop by Parkhead? 

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whit??  Do we need another 2 pages on this topic. I hate the fuckin 2 of them. Neilson is a moaning faced cnut anaw...

I appreciate that you hate both of them. My question is about the use of the word hun which you use to cover both teams. 

1 minute ago, Diamond Scot said:

I appreciate that you hate both of them. My question is about the use of the word hun which you use to cover both teams. 

Figure of speech. Nothing to do with religion. They both act the same, well one is worse than the other... Listen pal, I am not just a part time Celtic fan. Celtic is in my blood, was brought up Celtic. I do not have to defend my words to anyone. It's just who I am.... Capiche??

37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Figure of speech. Nothing to do with religion. They both act the same, well one is worse than the other... Listen pal, I am not just a part time Celtic fan. Celtic is in my blood, was brought up Celtic. I do not have to defend my words to anyone. It's just who I am.... Capiche??

Im not asking you to justify anything and im not here to have a go at you. 

I am just curious about the use of the term. What do you mean about acting the same way? By same way do you mean that both supports have large elements of pro union / protestant supporters who are vocal in that regard?

If its not that and is just scummy / aggressive support then surely the word hun cant be used in that context? 

Im not sure what you mean by part time celtic or celtic in your blood. Whats the relevence of that to the language you use?

17 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

I am just curious about the use of the term. What do you mean about acting the same way? By same way do you mean that both supports have large elements of pro union / protestant supporters who are vocal in that regard?

If its not that and is just scummy / aggressive support then surely the word hun cant be used in that context? 

Im not sure what you mean by part time celtic or celtic in your blood. Whats the relevence of that to the language you use?

You’re best ignoring him, he’s a Celtic fan that can’t find parkhead on a map of the London road. Morons like him are best ignored as he’s too thick to understand anything that he posts, one of the typical ones that grows up hating, but has no idea why. 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

You’re best ignoring him, he’s a Celtic fan that can’t find parkhead on a map of the London road. Morons like him are best ignored as he’s too thick to understand anything that he posts, one of the typical ones that grows up hating, but has no idea why. 

Did anyone ask for your opinion ya fuckin clown? Away and tend to yir sheep..

21 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Ok, me and a few Celtic pals have referred to the hearts as "diet huns" over the years. There is no love loss between Celtic and Hearts. Its a figure of speech. I have also seen that term on a few Celtic boards over the years..  As far as my comments about "Celtic in my blood", I think some folk believe I am a Canadian glory hunter which is not the case. I moved here at a young age, but attended Parkhead on quite a few occasions with ma Dad, who was a season ticket holder, and ma.Granda when I lived in Scotland.. I am well aware of Celtic FC history and traditions, contrary to that wank Dandydumb..  All the best DS...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

12 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok, me and a few Celtic pals have referred to the hearts as "diet huns" over the years. There is no love loss between Celtic and Hearts. Its a figure of speech. I have also seen that term on a few Celtic boards over the years..  As far as my comments about "Celtic in my blood", I think some folk believe I am a Canadian glory hunter which is not the case. I moved here at a young age, but attended Parkhead on quite a few occasions with ma Dad, who was a season ticket holder, and ma.Granda when I lived in Scotland.. I am well aware of Celtic FC history and traditions, contrary to that wank Dandydumb..  All the best DS...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

😂😂😂😂😂