The Mighty Celtic... - Page 187 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you DD in disguise?? Wank

Can you refrain from bringing me into your petty arguments with fellow board members. 

This a thread about Celtic, I’m not involved in it, all you’re doing is showing your obsession with me once more, it’s pathetic, you sad individual. 

3 hours ago, Redz said:

On this message board there have been examples of Celtic fans telling you to STFU

You're avoiding the question and are the clown here

That’s all he does, he can’t answer a question as he forgets what he posts and ends making up more lies. 

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’s all he does, he can’t answer a question as he forgets what he posts and ends making up more lies. 

Oh deary me. You really are one fucked up waster.. You on zoom wae all yir wee sheep pals, plotting yir next posts ya nutcase...🖕

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Pease tell me what an IQ is.  

I know yir on the wind up, naebdae is that stupit, well mibbee, I'll bite. An IQ is your level of intelligence based on a series of tests. Your score of 55, basically puts you at the "daft cnut" level.. Awerite then pal..

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Mon The Hoops !!! 👊👊👊👊👊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Aye. 2nd would be a good season for them.  Stand on kid  Forever and ever we will watch the league from the top.  The Famous Glasgow Rangers every time.  Stay second though.

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye. 2nd would be a good season for them.  Stand on kid  Forever and ever we will watch the league from the top.  The Famous Glasgow Rangers every time.  Stay second though.

Now who is gloating??? Vanderark was correct... Enjoy yir first ever league trophy the rangers...