The Mighty Celtic... - Page 191 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

1 minute ago, Redz said:

You used my post to suggest that Aberdeen fans are more suited to FF

That's just fukin nuts, you know it, and was a sly dig and deflection from being pumped in the highlands

Firstly I didn't use or quote your post and secondly I posted before County scored so you're talking oot yer arse! 

7 minutes ago, Redz said:

You used my post to suggest that Aberdeen fans are more suited to FF

That's just fukin nuts, you know it, and was a sly dig and deflection from being pumped in the highlands

They always deflect from their shortcomings, using the term “hun patter” but having nothing to back it up. Usual nonsense, just ignore them, that’s what I do. 

1 minute ago, slasher said:

Yip, I think it was half time. On your second point I'd be delighted to oblige. 

Slasher, I have no beef with you. Your contribution here is good, and I like your posting style and humour.

FFS though, do not turn into Ramy's long lost Scottish 'twin' 😉

SF pal 👍

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Support their own club? You mean the guys that have paid for subscriptions to their club when they can’t go to games, so watch on tv instead, all while you have your wee illegal stick to watch games that bleeds money out of Scottish football, whilst being on the other side of the world? 

I’ll stick to supporting my club, you stick to thinking you’re all one big happy family. 

Who’s jerking off over rangers winning the league? 

Merely an observation that Celtic have made such a cunt of things, seeing rangers win it at park head and officially stop 10 in a row will be poetic justice. 

Its Parkhead ya fuckin idiot..  "Poetic Justice"? With the huns winning it? Slasher was correct, you do sound like huns.. I'm ragin they will win it. They have only been around for what, 7 years? 

5 minutes ago, Redz said:

Slasher, I have no beef with you. Your contribution here is good, and I like your posting style and humour.

FFS though, do not turn into Ramy's long lost Scottish 'twin' 😉

SF pal 👍

That's not my style at all. Early start tomorrow so I'll need to call it a night. 

Hh 🍀

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Its Parkhead ya fuckin idiot..  "Poetic Justice"? With the huns winning it? Slasher was correct, you do sound like huns.. I'm ragin they will win it. They have only been around for what, 7 years? 

Yeah, poetic justice. 

Do you remember all the tims stating “Tierney & Rodgers have turned their backs on being club legends when we win ten in a row”

They’ve been singing about it for years, now not only won’t it happen, but it’ll be officially over in their own ground. 

That last part brings us back to you a few hours ago, maybe you can explain it. 

You stated rangers would get liquidated “again”, but if they’re a new club, that’s simply not possible. 

So are they a new club, or are they an old one? You can’t just change your mind every now and again to suit your own idiotic comments, you need consistency with your beliefs.