The Mighty Celtic... - Page 188 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well you are right in one sense about us havin  something in common.. A whole fuckin wack of silverware..  You need not apply..🖕

You don't have any silverware you blubbering idiot. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh really ya fuckin donkey? When is the last time your diddy wee club won any Silverware. Our trophy cabinet is packed, 6 floors. Our trophy cabinet is bigger than shitodrie.. 🖕

Aberdeen won a trophy in 2014 BUT I didn't win anything.

You keep referring to Aberdeen as if my life is some how connected to their success. Unlike you I don't need the success of a football club to feel good about myself.

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Aberdeen won a trophy in 2014 BUT I didn't win anything.

You keep referring to Aberdeen as if my life is some how connected to their success. Unlike you I don't need the success of a football club to feel good about myself.

Actually no. I feel great about myself in every aspect of my life. Celtics profound success is just an added bonus. Celtic could finish bottom of the league for the next 20 years, and it would not change me. I love Celtic for the cause, the history, the beauty, the passion, the supporters, a family.. I am Celtic till I die... That is the difference....  Hail Hail

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

If brains were dynamite,  you wouldnae have enough to blow yir fuckin nose..

Ha ha.  You looking forward to the Champions elect back in their rightful place today?  Keep yon shawl cleaned for tonight.   I hate to see a grown man cry.  Even one at your height so stand on 👉

11 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ha ha.  You looking forward to the Champions elect back in their rightful place today?  Keep yon shawl cleaned for tonight.   I hate to see a grown man cry.  Even one at your height so stand on 👉

Back in their rightful place? You lot getting liquidated again???? 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Actually no. I feel great about myself in every aspect of my life. Celtics profound success is just an added bonus. Celtic could finish bottom of the league for the next 20 years, and it would not change me. I love Celtic for the cause, the history, the beauty, the passion, the supporters, a family.. I am Celtic till I die... That is the difference....  Hail Hail

A family, what a load of fuckin shite. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

You don't have any silverware you blubbering idiot. 

Enjoy yir first ever league trophy the rangers...

Well you are right in one sense about us havin  something in common.. A whole fuckin wack of silverware..

Two quotes that are the complete opposite of each other, within hours. 

The intelligence is severely lacking in this one 😂😂

50 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Back in their rightful place? You lot getting liquidated again???? 

Are rangers a new club, or aren’t they? 

You seem to think they’re a continuation, so are indeed on the verge of winning their 55th league title. 

13 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Are rangers a new club, or aren’t they? 

You seem to think they’re a continuation, so are indeed on the verge of winning their 55th league title. 

Holy fuck, following me again I see. I am changing your name. It is no longer DD. It is now FF. As in follow follow, as it suits you better as all you do is follow me.. Now go and find that short pier FF... 🖕

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yes, a family, class, dignity, honesty, honour, and integrity.. HH 🖕

How long did it take for Celtic to apologise for the sexual abuse of children within their ranks?

A very long time is the answer, hence why none of the above can even be classed as true. 

12 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

How long did it take for Celtic to apologise for the sexual abuse of children within their ranks?

A very long time is the answer, hence why none of the above can even be classed as true. 

I dont give a flying fuck what you think FF... Obviously u are not looking hard enough for that pier as yir still blabbin away....

27 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Your a middle aged man too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That I am. Fit, healthy, good lookin, charming, witty, Athletic, well respected by my peers, and best of all, Scottish to the core. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I dont give a flying fuck what you think FF... Obviously u are not looking hard enough for that pier as yir still blabbin away....

Integrity 😂😂😂

Your club covered up abuse, that’s all you need to know about them. 

They always have and always will be scum, covering up this disgusting act and Celtic fans the world over refuse to acknowledge this fact. 

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Integrity 😂😂😂

Your club covered up abuse, that’s all you need to know about them. 

They always have and always will be scum, covering up this disgusting act and Celtic fans the world over refuse to acknowledge this fact. 

Really FF. Your mob singing about the ibrox disaster mocking 66 innocent people being crushed to death Cunto.   .God Bless them all...